The Hero... Queen Chrysalis??? 1,736 members · 385 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I haven't really done anything with groups before, and I'm not sure how to add a story. I checked the FAQ, but when I try the "add to group" button below the story, the group search function doesn't seem to link to any group I can click on to select, or even give any search results. What should I do?

The story in question is
"Her Weight in Affection" http://www.fimfiction.net/story/30760/her-weight-in-affection
which doesn't just feature Chrysalis -- it stars her! It's an awesome story about comedy and redemption and either it's a tragedy that it's not already in this group or I've failed pretty hard at searching your story lists.

[edit: I seem to be having trouble replying to your comment, so: thanks! I guess the fact that I'm not in any groups explains why I didn't see any way to add the story to a group.]

Got it.

Edit: Added. What you do is click the "Add to Group" button on the story's main page. Then scroll down all of the groups you are in (box on the lower left), then select the directory you want to put it in (lower right side).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2