The Hero... Queen Chrysalis??? 1,736 members · 385 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

So, I was thinking. Why not make a post regarding general idea sharing and tossing around? I know a few groups that have threads like this, and I thought it'd be fun to make one here, and useful to boot. So basically, share your ideas for stories about your favorite Changeling Queen here! If you wish to I mean. If this goes against group rules or it already exists, I'll be sure to delete it. But anyway, here's my own odd idea.

Chrysalis ends up impersonating someone from the show, a main cast member or a princess. And slowly becomes good through living that characters life and finding friendship/love through that life. Anyway, that's all I got thus far. Feel free to share your ideas and toss em around! ^_^

4618969 I love how I consider myself an ideas guy yet I suddenly got nothing. as for your idea, well Chrysy better have improved her acting skills lol. I might come up with something later.

A story about a changeling father raising his children in a future where Changeling are slowly being accepted in the pony population?

D48

4618969 I had a funny one a while back, although it does not involve Chrysalis specifically. Basically, a changeling breaks into Luna's room and she declares him (I'm going with male to make the pronouns easier :rainbowwild:) to be the cutest thing she has ever seen. He gets wrapped up her exuberance for a humorous conversation where he has to avoid mentioning the fact that the changelings are invading because he is afraid of pissing her off and killing the supply of free food. She winds up keeping him in the city when the magic bubble bomb goes off somehow (maybe because he is welcome?) and decides to show him off at the reception. He knows this is going to be a disaster one way or another and tries to stop it, but Luna smashes through his objections in her usual hammy style and carries him down with her. She naturally enthusiastically shows him off to the wedding guests and her sister without realizing there was just an invasion and causes a wonderful mess of hilarious chaos as they react to this insanity. Luna would naturally move to defend him and herself without realizing there was an invasion causing more fun as everyone tries to wrap their emotionally wound up heads around the situation. Things will naturally get worked out eventually, but not before the changeling is terrified by the horde of angry ponies and left clinging to Luna for his life.

The story could be continued beyond that to a full reconciliation or something because the ponies will realize that the changelings are desperate and hungry rather than evil, but the real fun I see is all centered on the wedding night so I would say the story should probably end after that and any continuation should be done in a sequel.

Queen chrissy meets a clone from star was the clone wars and has to help him save the plenit from the sith or some thing like that

4618969 We sharing only "heroic" ideas?

Queen Chrysalis is having a shitty time as a Queen. She has grown out of her subjects and resents the evil their society has created. She thought she could change it, but it proves to be in vain. Through a crazy spell that supposedly would provide nourishment for her subjects she ends up in earth, in an orphanage. After spending time there she becomes aware that the orphanage however is fighting crime circuits involved in child labor, kindnaping, e.t.c. and during that her emotions fuel her magic that makes an awakening. She realizes those emotions come freely from the orphans she takes care of daily. She slowly realizes that being a Queen is like being a mother to a nation. You have the bad, the good, and the undecided children. All regardless want to live.

As a dark avenger she ends up eradicating the criminals, and in the end the Equestrians find her. From then on? I dunno.

4621342 That's certainly creative. while I personaly find humans in these "pony fics" to be a slight turn off im all for it if its good.

4621523 It could very well be Chrysalis ending up without her memory in a pony orphanage.

4621565 that makes perfect sense to me. I mean more like humans in general it just seems weird, not that i'm complaining given It relevant here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10