Proof-reading, Pre-Reading And Editing 960 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Username: Nebulae
Tell us a bit about yourself: (just few lines, no need for a biography.) I'm a female teenager from the UK, who is aspiring to be a publisher when older.
Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: (you are not limited to just a single, you can even be all!) I'm willing to do all three of them.
How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: (no, you do not need to be an expert; we're infact supporting anyone new to just hop in!) This is my first time editing/proofing/pre-reading for MLP fanfiction. I have edited several of my friends stories, and I also pre-read and proof quite a lot of my brother's work when he sends in submissions for exams/competitions.
Prefered tags: (We count Clop as one too.) Adventure, Romance, Clop and Slice of Life. I refuse to read Humans in Equestria, Crossovers and Dark and gory stuff.
Favorite form of communication: (Skype, PM etc.) PMs

Please, please, please, read the rules before submitting your form underneath here! And don't try to be lazy by skimming through them. Being lazy isn't cool.
And remember to hit the reply button if you're interested.

I am very interested in getting a proof-reader and pre-reader for my incomplete story elemental shift.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/174708/elemental-shift
I hope you will take this on and hope you enjoy it :).

Oh and it is an adventure/alternate universe story. (not a crossover just in a parallel equestria to the one in the show)

Just send me a list of things you want me to pick out, and I'll look at your fiction ASAP.

Punctuation, Plot holes, and where I need to speed up or slow down the story.

Comment posted by Novalis14 deleted Mar 14th, 2014

Do you also refuse Pony on Earth?

Very well then. Thank you for replying

Title: Robot Unicorn Attack.
Tags: Romance, Tragedy, Comedy, Crossover, Adventure, Alternate Universe.
General Summary/Description: A story is crossover between Robot Unicorn Attack universe and MLP FiM universe and... some more universes.
Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work: This is my first My Little Pony English fanfiction. I wanted to get a pre-reader's opinion before I submit it to the site.
Other important information: At this point, story have been written and there are more than 10000 words. I'm open to criticism and receptive to advice.
Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: Private Messages would be the most efficient.
I hope my story gets approved. Thank you for you time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8