Proof-reading, Pre-Reading And Editing 960 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Title: Fallout Equestria: The Bodies we Leave Below

Tags (clop/gore is a separate tag): Sex, Gore, Violence, Death, Profanity, Dark Adventure

Rating (Everyone/Teen/Mature): Mature

General Summary/Description: A short story side-fic taking place in Kkat's Fallout: Equestria universe. An enlisted pony in the Grand Pegasus Enclave tries to survive the battle of the Citadel during Operation: Cauterize. Currently finished, pending edits, at 20K words.

What type of help are you looking for? (Proof-reader/Pre-reader/Editor): Mostly proof-reading for rare grammatical errors I miss, but feel free to tell me if I'm doing something stupid or there's things I should change about the story itself. I'm all ears.

Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work: A general knowledge of Fallout: Equestria would be ideal, but it's not super important for grammatical errors.

Specific things you want the reviewer to focus on (optional): Eh, just the stuff mentioned above.

Other important information: Can't think of anything.

Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: Either comments here or PMs. Everything's on my Google Drive. There's a view-only link to the story folder: here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1