Useful Feedback 236 members · 608 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

So there is that rule: The story must be about Friendship is Magic.
Now, I saw some stories, which weren't THAT much about FIM and I have this sweet story in my head. Two actually. The two story are... well... not actually stories, more like two, honest praising. One is about Celestia, a first person one, where someone or somepony pours out his/her heart for her. Not romantically, more like just praising and telling a sweet moment and why she/he adores her and her work.
The other one is the same, but about Luna. Just praising the two princess.
The praiser's thoughts are mine, since I want to show my respect for this two Alicorn. But I'm not sure if it's allowed to be posted. Yes, they're about two MLP characters and there are some mentioning about events from the show, but still.
My question is: ''Can this two go through moderation? Are these two 'Friendship is Magic' enough?''
I'm asking this here, because it's faster and I don't want to waste the moderators time with a silly question like that...
Also, if you're interested (which I highly doubt) , you can ask away. Maybe it will help to decide if it's okay to submit and such.

wel yeah, they involve ponies.

786452 I know, but I had to make this clear. Thank you and looks like I have two story to make... :pinkiesmile:

786622You could combine them, make a more indepht story.

789401 I thought about it, but I ended up at the same question over and over again. ''Would the Luna fans approve of seeing the ''tyrant'' Celestia in this kind of fic?'' And the same happened with Celestia's part... :twilightoops:
I know a lot of people sees the Lunar Republic and Solar Empire as a REALLY serious thing. I don't want to get downvotes from the opposite fans and I want this separated. Because of this and because I want to show my respect towards the Princesses one by one. :rainbowdetermined2:

Thank you for suggesting, but I'm a stubborn bastard. :twilightsheepish:
Have a fantastic day!
~Adam

789861well, you could make your own story, like Luna and Celestia are talked about, maybe they just have a normal conversation about each other .

789881 I'm not good with conversations. Especially with the Princesses. So that idea should be done with someone else. :twilightsheepish:

I hate to say it, but this sounds like a quick one shot, you may want to try a different idea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8