All Mature 650 members · 2,244 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

1st idea is Trixie is struggling from a mental illness that causes severe suicidal thought and depression with her disorder and everypony hating her it's a constant battle for her to wake up the next morning without offing herself.
2nd idea is a series of stories telling the stories of RD and Soarin in the academy for wonderbolt then Afterburner and his experience of being in the wonderbolt.
P.s. Also the wonderbolt in this story are like the military

5226700 Just looking at your previous works and what's given here, even with good ideas execution of them is going to be the issue.

1: I probably wouldn't read it. It's certainly edgy enough, just not my kinda edgy...and there seems so little place for story development (unless it were a one-shot). She's suicidal? Great, where to go from there? If it's just a story about her waking up every day, going through the motions, and eventually either offing herself or an open ending then there's really not much there besides potential for a story writing exercise (and there's nothing wrong with that). On the other hand, if you throw a wrench in the works and have the story take a turn to something that makes Trixie question her suicidalness and perhaps progress or regress then there's much more.

2: Meh. I'd at least glance at it if you have a deeper understanding of the military either through personal or editorial experience. From what I've seen, civilians can't often write military fics like that well...and who the f:pinkiegasp:k is Afterburner?

:trollestia:

Y3s I appreciate your observation with each story I find it difficult for me to write what I envision I don't know if it's because I don't add enought detail or what it kinda makes me depressed.

5227996 Editors and prereaders were made for a reason, bro(ny):unsuresweetie:

There's a group for that!:twilightsheepish:

:trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4