Humanized Ponies! 3,468 members · 5,597 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

First, before I describe the story I’m looking for I want to apologize to the leaders of this group. This isn’t the first time I’ve looked for a story before in this group and in the past I specifically remember finding a long board post that was made for “I’m looking for this story” posts and they didn’t want us asking for help finding stories anywhere else but there but I can’t find that post anywhere. I remember it had a lot of posts and people looking for stories. I might be thinking of a similar group but if it’s this one sorry, I couldn’t find that thread/blog or whatever.
The story I’m looking for was a clip fic whose premise was a guy was a paranormal investigator/mercenary/adventurer that would go around solving supernatural problems like monsters and ghosts for people. He ended up meeting Trixie who I think was his biggest fan and they banged. I want to find that story again. It was a humanized Equestria fic. He might have ended up with someone else instead. I think I remember two girls actually and at least one knew who he was/fangirled over him.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1