Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

exactly what it says on the tin . what are yins thoughts on her personality actions romantic choices anything at all really .id say shes my most favorite character in the winningverse if not the whole site

I'd say Midnight seems to have a thing for older mares (Shadow, Gale, Celestia) :raritywink:

But if you're going for pure crackship, it has to be the Perfidious Filly :trollestia:

I like her a fair bit. She's the most interesting Winningverse character for sure.

I liked Cloud Kicker and Blossomforth, but CQ kinda sent them in an annoying direction and never really gave Blossomforth enough time to stand out, while spending way too much time turning Cloudy into a much more edgy character.

Shadow Kicker had some occasionally good parts but felt far too restrained by culture/personality to do anything fun.

Midnight is macabre, but also silly and fun in contrast to her surroundings. It's fun watching her grow from a timid weirdo kid into an adult with ambitions of her own.

As for shipping her, I still ship her with Émeraude as mentioned here. Mostly in an AU context in which bargaining with the fae is ill-advised but she pulls it off anyway.

honestly i would love if you wrote that au

I like her well enough, her quirks are endearing and she does her best.

I'd love it too. My track record for getting stuff written isn't particularly inspiring though.

hey if you want to give it a shot go for it .its better to try and fail than never try at all

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7