Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Good evening fellow lovers of the Winningverse, Batbrony here speaking as both a fellow Winningverse fan and representative of Poniverse! Just a quick reminder to you all that tomorrow from 9:00 pm - 12:00 am ET (8:00 - 11:00 pm CT), Poniverse will be holding an open Q&A featuring Chengar Qordath, Comma-Kazie, and Ponibius MLP Forums. Join us at any time during that 3 hour window and shoot whatever questions you may have for all three writers their way! It should be a fun fan event and a very cool chance to chat with and get inside the heads of three exceptional pony fanfiction writers. Have a pleasant Friday evening everypony, and hope to see as many of you there tomorrow as possible! :raritystarry:

I have no idea why anyone would do this. Why you may ask... let me explain in my next post

I'd like to go on the record as saying that I have no idea why anyone would participate in this. Why? Well, because in all honestly, I have never found on site, or abroad for that matter, a more open group or authors then those three. All have been quite amicable when it comes to answering questions about themselves and the verse, and have gone out of their way to deal with, at the very least, my particular brand of insanity. As such, I imagine they extend the same courtesy to others in the group.

And for that, I thank you good sirs

I entirely agree with that sentiment having exchanged creative ideas and questions with Chengar quite frequently myself, and I think many Winningverse fans are aware of that. However, this is a nice chance for both fans who maybe haven't chatted with any of these authors as much to reach out to them in a public forum, as well as for bronies who haven't ever heard of them to be introduced to them and get to know them. That's why Poniverse has been running these Q&A events since the start of summer; it's not just fun for our members, but a nice chance to highlight talent across the fandom for people who maybe haven't heard of them before, even if they already have a substantial following.

Damn, gotta work for part of this. I will definitely keep an eye on it when I can though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5