Fluttershy 2,924 members · 4,017 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Looking for a story about Fluttershy that I found way back when I first discovered this site, but before I created my profile. Basically Fluttershy meets a stallion in a bar and he winds up taking advantage of her and she believes even as he's walking out the door that she can have a real relationship with him. However when she goes outside and sees that the flowers that she gave him to snack on (I think, I can't remember the reason she gave them to him) she finds the entire basket of flowers just thrown into the hedge by the roadside and she attempts to convince herself that maybe he just forgot them and on her way back inside with the flowers she breaks down and winds up running inside and crying. Later she runs into him again and starts thanking him for some reason or another (again another part I can't remember) and starts explaining that the red hulk of a stallion headed their way is currently her fiance / husband / boyfriend and I can't remember much from there. it was a good story and due to the fact that I didn't have a profile at that time I didn't actually put it in a favorites list but I think I did at a like to it. would appreciate some assistance in locating this story again because I want to read it and I haven't seen it since 2013ish.

Now I'm curious about this fic too.

Anyone know which one it is?

This is the only story I can remember with most of what you said.

That wasn't it but it actually led me to the one I was looking for so......thanks.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/53451/fluttershys-night-out

That's the link to the story if you're interested in reading it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6