Dark 3,768 members · 8,326 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hello! I'm looking for a Fimfiction that I read a couple of years ago. Twilight was gathering her friends to reminisce. The problem is that she's doing this in an apocalyptic world where ponies apparently now praise monstrous beings like gods as if it's totally normal. Rarity in a dialogue says that they have been like this for centuries, and apparently the monsters destroyed her clothes and raped her from time to time and it hardly affects her at that point. Spike fights a monster on AppleJack's farm and earns the respect of god or something. Fluttershy has bugs living inside her and Discord is the only one who is worried about how the ponies live now. Rainbow fights a soldier and before killing each other they decide to pray for a few last minutes. Although in Rainbow's case she says that her way of praying is more to give thanks for everything. yes, to the monsters. Then apparently Celestia and Luna live locked in Twilight's castle and lost their minds, like Daybreak and Nightmare Moon. But Daybreak uses Celestia's voice to try to gain compassion from Twilight, he lost and Twilight beat him up. In the end, everyone in the castle remembers the past (and apparently they did it from time to time, I don't know once a year or a week...) and gave thanks for everything. Oh and Pinkie terrifies monsters, seriously, they fear her, they don't even try to kill her and those who try die.

I don’t know what you are talking about….

A fimfic single chapter that dealt with all of that. Yes I know, it was a wild ride. I'm looking for it but I can't find it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3