Dark 3,770 members · 8,363 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I know for a fact that the chapter titles were glitch text, and I think the title was, as well. Otherwise, I probably would have remembered what it was called.

The basic plot is that Rainbow Dash lives in a version of Ponyville where all the grimdark versions of the characters live (Cupcakes Pinkie, Little Miss Rarity, etc). Rainbow Dash is normal Rainbow Dash, though, and she was trying to get to the bottom of the mysterious force that was causing all this. Spoiler alert: The reader is the mysterious force, and just by reading the story, they're forcing all this stuff to happen. There's a scene at the end where Rainbow Dash begs the reader to stop so she won't hurt Scootaloo.

I believe the cover image was dark red, and it was published on this website sometime around August 2014. It was a featured story, IIRC. I've looked high and low and I can't find this thing. I wanted to find it again to relive my teenage trauma and show it to some friends, since I've mentioned it to them before. Does anyone know where it is, or if it was deleted?

Oh yeah, I remember that one. It's called out.of.character. by shortskirtsandexplosions

[Adult story embed hidden]

Thanks so much! I've been looking for this thing for ages, you're a lifesaver

Would you mind posting a link to the story? Thanks! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4