Dark 3,768 members · 8,326 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

Meh.

Some of you may have noticed, but our grand overlord jontturi has granted both Dark5092 and myself adminship. :pinkiehappy:

That being said, there will also be some more updates happening with our founder's approval.

Well, for one, you may have noticed, there is now a rant thread for anyone wishing to give advice and blow off some intellectual steam.

There will be some more sticky threads appearing.

El numero uno:
Official Editor and Reviewer Thread.

It's what it sounds like, editors and reviewers will have their names listed with links to their pages for anyone looking for a 'dark' editor or reviewer.

If you would like to be included reply to this comment or send me a pm with either a 1(editor only), a 2 (reviewer only), or a 3(both) and your name will be added to the list.

This is the first confirmed thread idea by myself and Dark5092, and discussions about threads are still ongoing.

The story folders will also be consolidated and/or added/modified. We will be consolidating each of the individual Mane 6 into sub-folders for the larger Mane 6 thread, and other folder ideas are still in the planning/construction phase.

I think that's all..... Stay dark my friends :raritywink:

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

Dark0592
Group Admin

1655662 you give me that list and I'll modify the thread post to include the names. We can update it every few days or so if we get a steady flux of volunteers.
on a side note to those applying, please go to the actual thread post for the preferred criteria. While it's admirable you're volunteering, if you have no experience or at the very least don't have anything worth mentioning on your page then you wouldn't exactly be a reliable source. Although, actually now that I think about it, I could have two columns. one for anyone to apply to and one for proven decent editors and prereaders and stuff.
yeah, I'll probably do that

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

mmkmmk

I'm waiting until later when people usually get off work and get on fimfiction so they have a chance to see the thread. I'll send you the list when we get at least 10 volunteers.

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

Dark0592
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4