Alternative Conversion Bureau 1,049 members · 344 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

There are not a lot of rules to follow but follow them nonetheless.

1.) Be nice. Do not insult, flame or otherwise abuse your fellow members

2.) This is a group for civilized dislike and debate of the Conversion Bureau. Mocking or otherwise bashing Conversion Bureau authors is not allowed.

All right everyone needs to read this thread by NomoreSanity: http://www.fimfiction.net/index.php?view=group&group=714&thread=2427.

For those disinclined to read that thread, here's the summary: stop with the transphobia. That is an order. I don't want to see people calling JDR a man; JDR's female. This is a bannable offense. Three strikes and you are banned.

> Three strikes and you are banned.
That's two more strikes than I'd give, personally.

I suggest we all keep in mind that our behavior reflects onto our arguments. It doesn't matter how well we argue our point, if we appear to be assholes, we might as well not bother posting. And TCB badly needs countering.

GIULIO
Group Admin

Agreed, but I'd still say that one warning is needed. How about a compromise? Two strikes and yer out.

Deadite174
Group Contributor

Two strikes sounds more than fine with me. One to give room for mistakes, more than that? Yer' outta here!

I am extremely forgiving, which explains the 3 shot rule.

On a side note, debates stay here. Do not carry them over to the author's comments.

I would recommend posting this new rule on the front page. I don't think everyone is going to enter this thread.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8