Bronies & Furries & Things Left Unsaid 226 members · 278 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
BaroqueNexus
Group Admin

Post your awesome brony/furry stuff here. Fics, photos, vids, anything!

I'll start off by saying that whoever is in these suits, they are 19,423,655 degrees of BUCKING AWESOME! :pinkiecrazy::pinkiegasp::rainbowkiss:

http://d.facdn.net/art/lonewolfphotos/1309282544.lonewolfphotos_mlpsuits.jpg

Oh god:rainbowderp: those poor furries:fluttercry:
I'd do it though

BaroqueNexus
Group Admin

296782 Hell yeah. I'd kill to get me one of those.

296783 had a chance to buy a wolf a few years back. Couldn't afford it. :( it had gray fur and it's hair and tail were the color of Luna's. I was in love with that suit.

BaroqueNexus
Group Admin

296784 I know that feel, bro. I've got nowhere near enough money to buy a suit, and the earliest I'd actually be able to do it is when I get to college.

Probably could settle for one of those cheap ass wolf suits online that cost maybe less than 100 dollars, but then I'd look like a pervert.

Hell, you can do that, if you still want a suit! I saw one that was like 75 bucks or something. Not the best quality, but better than nothing! I'd get it but my parents would disagree.

Besides, I'm also saving up for a 200 dollar Renamon suit that i've had my eye on for years. This is all before I commission my OFC.

296785 I'd rather save up and get a good suit. Plus, I'm waiting to buy anything like that (fursuit, knight's armor [pro made], etc) till I'm, say 25-ish, so I don't out grow it in like a year. It would suck to buy it and then have to get rid of it in 10-12 months.

BaroqueNexus
Group Admin

296786 True, true. Understand. Well, ping me when you get a suit and I'll do the same. Until then, keep on rolling, bronying, furring, whatever the hell it is we do. :pinkiehappy:

296788 just finished "Ram" go read what I wrote on the second chapter.

296790 1). That renamon is nice! But just a little pricy.
2). That wolf.......I have nothing to say about that.
3). That website the renamon is on I will be spending quiet a bit of time on in the near future.
I'm currently working on buying costly gear for a con later this year. This will be the first year I cosplay. I've gone as an OC before but I'm hoping to go as father Anderson from hellsing.

BaroqueNexus
Group Admin

296791 You know what we need to do? We need to find somebody on here that can make us suits for relatively low prices. I can't really afford anything at the moment (got maybe 800 bucks in the bank but my folks wouldn't let me use it.) I wonder if anyone on fimfic could help us...or that we could help each other...

296793 idk...my grandmother is an epic seamstress she's made costumes in the past. But I don't know if she'd go for that. Or even if she can. There's a lady on etsy.com that makes cosplay costumes. She might be able to help us. But I don't know if she can ether. I'll have to ask her. I'll send her a message and see what she says.
Her shop: http://www.etsy.com/people/MoonyCouture

BaroqueNexus
Group Admin

296796 Coolio, Julio! I'll get back to you on that

296797 hey just got a reply from the seamstress here's the conversation. Both me and her.

Sorry to bother you but just a question.
Between you and Moony from MoonyCouture
Add to Folder Mark as Unread Report Spam Delete Conversation
 vincent carter May 7 2012 12:21pm EDT
Hello and I'm sorry to bother you again, but I was talking with a friend and we got on to the topic of furries. Which led to fursuits, and him saying that he would love to own one. 
Which brings me to my point. Could I commission you to make a fursuit for him?
Please don't just reject the idea out right as being sick. He just wants the suit as his brand of cosplay. 
As always it would be great to hear back from you.
Vincent.

Moony May 7 2012 5:34pm EDT
hi there, you're not a bother! Were you looking for a mascot style fur suit with the oversized head?

vincent carter May 7 2012 8:28pm EDT
While my friend is looking at something along the lines of this:
www.whatabeautifullife.com/C02-yellow-digimon-frontier-plush-adult-masco...

I'm looking for more of a traditional wolf fursuit. Along the lines of this:
db.fursuit.me/img/suits/1053/Fenris%20Wolfbane6240.jpg

While I've got your attion i should ask. 1). How much do you think it will cost? And 2). Do you know if you would be able to do it?

Moony May 9 2012 6:50am EDT
While I would love to, I know that right now, making something like that is not in my skill set (mostly it's the head. The physical body suit I'm sure I could do) 

I do have a close friend (she makes pony tails/ears for me to sell at conventions) would know how to do this. I attached a pic of a werewolf costume she made a back in 2009. She's currently been working on a Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony) quad-suit. Would you like me to ask her if I can give out her email? I'm not sure what she'd charge/what her availability is, but she's brilliant. :)

BaroqueNexus
Group Admin

297293 Wow, that's epic! Can't believe it!

...On the downside, I'm still low on cash. Got maybe 40 bucks in hard greenbacks and a lot more in the bank, but I can't withdraw it. I also can't buy it online and I can't have it delivered to my own home (goddamn parents.)

I can, however, provide artwork for it. And, well, if push comes to shove I'll do whatever it takes to get the money for it. But thanks for that! It gives me a good outlook on the future.

BaroqueNexus
Group Admin

297293 Also, tell her I'm from Atlanta. I noticed that on her page.

297300 ok so would you like me toget the email?

BaroqueNexus
Group Admin

297303 That'd be great. I think. Maybe? I dunno. I like the fact that MC is in Atlanta but an outside producer would probably come up with a much better product...

Yeah, go ahead and get the email. That'd be swell.

BaroqueNexus
Group Admin

297305 Addendum: Really, I'm looking for the same thing as you are. A wolf suit (partial at least) of my own design. Renamon would be nice, but if given the opportunity I'd commission my own fursuit for my fursona, Brex.

Like I said, I'd go with a partial if it were cheapest and there were no other options, but I'd make a completely new design for it.

297329 I know what you mean. Something is better then nothing. Right now my fur consists of a set of ears and a matching tail. I would, temporarily, settle for just a fur covered jump suit till I could get a nice one. But, while my mother may call me odd, my dad and grandparents would think I had gone crazy. All three of the almost had heart attacks when they found out I was a borny. They don't know I'm a furry. Although my dad just got a job driving a big rig so I'll don't have him breathing down my next all the time anymore. You can get a set of ears and a tail for pretty cheap though. I got mine, which are VERY good quality, for $10. So it's not hard to start on a partial.

BaroqueNexus
Group Admin

297333 Yeah, same here. Both my folks know I'm a furry and a brony, or at least, they did. They don't really acknowledge it anymore. My dad thinks it's kinda weird but is generally alright with it, but my mom is a complete bigot towards the whole idea. Right now they're more concerned with school and my grades than my personal life, and I am as well (sort of.)

All I would need for a partial is a tail, a head, paws, and feet. That's it. I'd supply the rest and it would still be quite good.

Oh, by the way, where did you purchase your tail?

297339 bought them from a lady I befriended at a convention I go to ever year. Give me a few minutes to find them (their in my mom's closet) and I'll upload a pic to my deviantart andpost a link here.

297339 I just remembered why I have so few pictures on my DA. I can't upload them to from my phone. And the Internet in my computer is out. But I'll have a fully working computer this weekend and I 'll post them then.

BaroqueNexus
Group Admin

297404 Alrighty then. Man, to be honest I wish I could be you right now. The very least thing I'd want is a tail. Then a partial suit.

297405 yeah I found my tail but I still need to find my ears.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28