Bronies & Furries & Things Left Unsaid 226 members · 278 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
BaroqueNexus
Group Admin

And he's bitching and moaning because he doesn't have "real" haters, instead he only has "weeaboos and furries." Not the first time I think he's trashed furries before.

Ironic, since he loves to dress up like a big Blenderfail mouse.

Also, from what I've seen, he may/may not be a brony. If he is, what sense does it make for him to like bronies and hate furries? The two are practically the same (and I will debate anyone who says otherwise).

Honestly, I lost respect for him a long time ago, mostly because of his bitching and moaning (though I know that feel) but also because really, there's nothing special about him except for his stupid mask. Take that away and his music is just bland EDM with little to no creativity.

So if he wants a real "hater", count me in, I suppose.

So if he wants a real "hater", count me in, I suppose.

But... are you a furry?

If you are, then his complaint about being hated by furries is entirely valid. :rainbowlaugh:

BaroqueNexus
Group Admin

3223962 :ajbemused: I was being facetious. And like I said, my dislike for him far predates his apparent hatred of furries. I don't even know why he thinks all his haters are furries.

Bottom line, he's an idiot and an asshole, even before he made the comment. I only post this now because it's suddenly become more relevant.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3