The World of Illogic(He's dead, Jim) 152 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 464 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 464
The Psychopath
Group Admin

1240630 (shapeless creature?)

*Psycho, meanwhile, was sitting on Scarab as if she were a throne with her wings still on his head* Do not move so much, your new ruler requires a comfy chair." *he teased*

(Nothing, or how Nidhogg views it.)

*Compared to the comment earlier, Echidna had little difficulty keeping Scarab still and emotionless. It was almost like Psycho was conversing with a soulless husk then another sentient being.*

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1241474 (Oh. You also mixed up again. It doesn't consume)

"Hey. Echidna. Are you in there?" Psycho asked as he started knocking on Scarab's head.*HElloooooo. It's no fun without Scarab. I know you're weak and all, but that's no reason to possess others."

1241562 (How Nidhogg views it...)

If it wasn't so important, she'd have smirked at the attempt to receive a response, but she remained patient , even after Psycho used his hooves to open and close Scarab's muzzle.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1246484 (I wasn't alerted to this because it isn't response correct)

"Hmmm."

The stallion took a lemon from his ear and tossed it down Scarab's throat. He just waited patiently for something to happen.

[youtube=www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9LCLktP_g4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DL9LCLktP_g4]
(This is what I imagined was going to happen, minus the kiss, so I tried to copy it. Sorry for the error BTW)

Scarab tried to remain still, but she started to convulse as she found herself unable to breathe with the citrus obstruction. You will swallow it... Echidna's voice hissed in her mind as Scarab teared-up, her body trying to cough it out as Echidna tried to force her to swallow it.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1277501 *Psycho just stared into oblivion even though he was in front of her, but the lemon exploded inside of Scarab, and as she coughed up smoke, millions of spiders began seeping from her ears, nose, and mouth. The mouth was even spiders who made a type of air baloon out of webbing*

Scarab gagged for a few seconds, against Echidna's will, and finally spat a spider filled piece of phelgm to the side

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1299847 "You seem to be...crawling with problems? Pffpbth."

1301056 (If Echidna was real, she'd probably hate me for this. Scarab is still a changeling, but has the likeness of a pony-sized chocolate chip cookie after the change.)

It was taking too long, and Psycho seemed more motivated, if anything, to get her involved in some harebrained activity that would lead to his enjoyment, and her fury. There seemed like nothing could really faze the illogical stallion enough to leave her be, and she really didn't have much at her disposal when she was possessing a body that could change into almost anything... she was going to regret this, even if it was a for of temptation.

The outside of Scarab's body started to turn a brown and beige colour, as the scent of freshly baked cookies filled the air. Licking her lips, they turned a glossy sheen of chocolate before Scarab's mane turned milky white. The horn on her head and her wings were the final things to change, turning into wafer cookies. Looking like a giant treat, she turned to Psycho, trying to not glare at him furiously.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1310051 What she stared at was a carboard cut-out of the stallion. Psycho simply dropped a whole mess of whipped cream onto her and laughed a bit as he thought that she was a treat "whipped up" in a jiffy.

Rolling Scarab's eyes, Echidna played along.

"Seems somepony fancies them self a baker," she said in a strained voice, forcing a smile.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1312549 "YOU MUST SMILE BETTER ZEN ZAT!" the stallion shouted as he was now dressed as a French baker.

He took a knife and carved bigger lip-lines on the changeling's face.

Scarab grunted in pain as blood flowed from the new wounds, but Echidna basked in it. She forced the grin wider, splitting the skin even more as Scarab's ability closed the open wounds. "Someone likes to play rough," she said while licking a drop of blood from Scarab's chocolate chip hoof.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1323434 Psycho winced at what he did. He wasn't aware that she was still flesh and blood.

"What's wrong?" Echidna joked, delighted to finally see Psycho's facade flicker. She grabbed his hoof tightly in the moment of weakness, forcing his grip to tighten around the knife handle. With a sudden, but precise move, she forced him to stab Scarab's chest. Some blood splattered on his foreleg as the knife pierced her lung. It was like ecstasy to feel the lung start to collapse, before Scarab coughed blood in Psycho's confused face. She completely overwhelmed Scarab's self-preservation as she gave Psycho a bloody grin, stopping Scarab from healing herself in the process.

"Is the sight too breathe-taking?" she gasped.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1329452 "No. It looks like cream cheese." Psycho have a dark smile as Scarab's blood turned into just that."I don't need to worry because these sort of things have happened before, so I usually do THIS and everything is alright."

The cream cheese made the bleeding slow, but the makeshift sealant failed to stop the air escaping the collapsing lung. "You. Fear death. Don't you." she panted, a trickle of the cream cheese falling from her mouth. "Even if. You try to. Cover it up. With childish antics."

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1336049 Psycho gave a wild chuckle. "The Illogic cannot die. If we are 'killed', we are recreated in the world."

"Who said that you need to die," she coughed, "wonder if you're allowed to be the death of another."

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1339470 "Deaths caused by others to be blamed upon don't work on us. We know quite alot." Psycho said as he cleaned his hooves with a gigantic tree growing in his hat.

"Wasn't my knife," she pointed out. Scarab's body was nearing it's limit, Echidna would have to releas some control to allow her to heal.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1339561 "Who said it was mine?" Psycho's pupils swirled as he smiled widely.

"I wasn't the one who used it," she retorted.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1339675 "Nor was I. I simply helped it along. By the way. I never carved up your face." The stallion looked nonchalantly at the changeling as two packs flopped off her face, revealing the "blood" to be jelly.

"Interesting. Changing what is. Into what is not." Echidna said before the flesh around Scarab's wound convulsed. A weak grunt escaped her lips as thin black veins appeared around the wounds, tightening the muscle until the wound seemed like a puckered scar.

Although unseen beneath her flesh, the same black tendrils partially closed off the collapsed lung as the mortal wound in the lung lining slowly recovered. She no longer suffocating, but until her lung was fully intact Scarab could only do so much with the lowered oxygen.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1341938 "You seem to be in quite the pickle." Psycho mocked as he slowly put pickles into the changeling's facial orifices.

1343443 (That's an interesting word to use; orifices. It's almost like Psycho is trying to be forward with Scarab's possessed body...)

"...What are you doing?" Echidna asked, biting through the pickle Psycho had slide absently into her mouth. Two smaller pickles stuck out of her ears, and one was filling both her nostrils like a loose nose ring.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1347696 "Don't have such a 'sour' attitude." Psycho's face scrunched up as he told hi terrible joke.

"So why pickles?" she asked again, being more specific as she pulled the pickle out of her nose.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1353677 "Because you were being a sour puss."

"I'm in a changeling, looking like a baked good; and you say I was trying to be an angry cat..." Echidna said. "...I think you're just being childish."

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1353911 "No I'm not!" *pouts*

Echidna simply smirked at the response before shaking her head with a condescending laugh.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1354022 "PBBBBBTH!" Psycho spat at the changeling, covering her in whipped cream while her mouth was open(:3). He then hopped around, laughing.

"Like a foal," she said while whipping the cream from her mouth. Hacking slightly, she tried to spit out the whipped cream before stopping. Swirling the substance in her mouth, she knit her brow before snagging Psycho. "...That wasn't whip cream. Was it."

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1354082 Psycho's neck stretched as he bent back. "Yes. It was. What are you referring to?"

"This is soap!" she shouted in his face, slapping his muzzle with a pile of the suds. Smearing the bubbles over his face, getting them in his eyes was unavoidable.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1354144 "And?" the stallion smiled as two wind-shield wipers lowered and cleaned his eyes. "You're just a foal. How could you tell?"
The changeling found herself much smaller and in the form of a young changeling as well. Psycho bent over her and smile. "Reminds me of when I changed Chrysalis into a filly."

Scarab's featured softened momentarily after hearing that, but Echidna soon returned to the surface. She looked up at Psycho with a venomous glare. "Why in Tartaurus should I care about your kinks," she mocked, a glint in her eye after thinking of an idea.. "Wonder how many mares you've turned into fillies before me, you foalcon."

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1354484 "Just Chrysalis." the stallion pulled a cane out of his hat and scratche his back with it.

"I bet she looked cute-" she said before slapping herself. "Shut up!"

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1363488 Psycho grinned. He took a picture out of his hat, showing Chrysalis looking at her tiny hooves. She was now puny compared to Psycho.

"Scarab isn't in right now," Echjidna hissed as she tore the photo from his grip with her teeth.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1371077 "I was showing this to you." the stallion noted with a nasally voice.

"I don't care." she responded in kind.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1375775 "TOO BAD! Look at it!" *the stallion forced teh picture onto Echidna's face and swirled it around.

"Stop that! DAMNED YOUR EYES!" She shouted as she tried to push him away.

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 464