Assassins Creed Related Fictions 617 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Watchdogs and assassins creed crossover needs to happen they are in the same universe because there is proof in in black flag and watchdogs.

And the stir would work its possible that the vigilante (I can't remember his actual name) would come across some templar operations and maybe his ancestors were assassins so the template would want him or his nephew jacks also he's done things that would attract the brotherhoods attention also maybe he finds a piece of Eden which somehow boosts the signal of his phone or the bunker and the brotherhood wants it.

I mainly want to use hidden blades and hacking at the same time.

Well in Watch Dogs, there are some civilians that you may find work for Abstergo. A crossover could work, Aiden Pearce does kind of fight like an Assassin (minus the Hidden Blades) in modern times. We could say, Aiden met Desmond's father who recruits him into the Assassin's Brotherhood and he also finds out that the antagonist in Watch Dogs (I forgot his name besides the fact he's a handicapped old man who basically controls the city) was a Templar, but he wasn't the only one. There are still some in the city and it's Aiden's job to stop them. Deadsec should also help the Assassins.

4449435 I Agree, I've always loved the Assassin's Creed series and WATCH_DOGS. That is actually a good mix and Now all we need is a guy/girl to do the job as being the author and maybe he/she may need some editors as well depending on the author. Do You know anybody that will do it or are we on the hunt look for authors? And don't ask me because I am not a such a great author yet.

4449507 yea but I think dedsec would stay neutral

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4