Assassins Creed Related Fictions 618 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
chrisharte97
Group Admin

What are your thoughts on a possible new Assassin's Creed game shall take place and who should be the main Assassin? My guess is that is the setting is going to take place in the Jim Crow South during the 50's and 60's.

And the Assassin is a African American like Adewale back in AC IV.

Comment posted by Mr Dorito deleted May 12th, 2015

4359614 Nah, pre-Civil War and during the Civil War is better. Nat Turner and John Brown could be Assassins, while people like John Breckenridge and John Wilkes Booth can be Templars. People sympathetic to the Assassin Order could be William Sherman, Ulysseus Grant, "Stonewall" Jackson, and Robert E. Lee. We could say the soldiers that "accidentally" shot Jackson could be working for the Templars. I also believe that they should make John Wilkes Booth assassinate Lincoln so Andrew Johnson(who is a Templar) could become president.

chrisharte97
Group Admin

4359649 Ah, I like that idea.

4359614 Ubisoft has already stated the next game is going to be set in the Victorian Era England.

So far it's called Assassin's Creed: Victory, but the name is subject to change. They even have extremely early game screenshots.

4359649 I'm not sure about Andrew Jackson being a Templar. He did veto the re-authorization of the Second Bank of the United States and dismantled it. And if we are to follow the conspiracy theories, that bank was created by an agent of the Rothschild. I'd say that he was affiliated with the Assassin's because despite that, he did continue the 'relocation' of the Native Americans with the Indian Removal Act of 1830.

4359998 You got the wrong guy there bro. I said Andrew Johnson, not Andrew Jackson.

chrisharte97
Group Admin

4359905 Oh... I think that is a great setting.

4360151 damn. was looking through my iphone wit a cracked screen. Derp.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9