Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

erverypony check me and watt try and make music on youtube just look up daylight savage and click me in the petrified video
tell watt wat yu think

Interesting. That is pretty well done. I do have to say the sonic rhyme-boom one is a bit okay. I say instead of awkwardly transiting between the song with rainbow factory, you should remix them together because it could give a most satisfying result.:ajsmug:

Thanx 408383 to be honest that one was a joke:derpytongue2:
I actualy think that wudde be epic but we dont have any equipment thant does that. :pinkiegasp: heay soto u should try

408573 What, try remixing it? I am not sure if I can. Most of my skills revolve around video editing and story making. I am just now trying to improve on my art and musical skills by drawing any picture I can find right now. Then, with the music, I am just messing around on FL Studio 10 to see what it's like. I don't understand a single thing that I doing, but it's fun. I will have to look up someone that had put on a full length tutorial about everything on it. That way I don't have to read it from the instruction manual. I understand things better when I see it rather than read it. I could give it a shot, but I need to get the full version of FL Studio, so that I can actually do something. Then, I can look for something to teach me all the stuff on the program. Based off the two songs that they are, Sonic Rhyme-boom and Rainbow Factory, this song would probably work well as just a regular remix. I really can't imagine this being a dub-step. Anyways, I wouldn't mind trying, but I too need to get myself the proper equipment and the proper experience to get the job done.:applejackunsure:

Uzlesniz Savage
Group Admin

Go for it soto:derpytongue2:

Dawg we used thee movie maker on our old ass. Dell 06. or som S41T so it aint dat :derpytongue2:Hard:derpytongue2:

Uzlesniz Savage
Group Admin

hey, here video:pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9