Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Uzlesniz Savage
Group Admin

hey yall!!!:ajsmug: thanx for the couple of you who vote,:derpytongue2: it keeps me busy,:eeyup: and now fo the poll results::yay::trollestia:
Discord-5
nightmare moon-1
chrysalis-0 (no surprise:rainbowlaugh:)
Anyhoof, so the winner is....Discord!!!(this is his 1st win that wasnt a tie=1 1/2 wins!)

And this weeks poll this week's is...FAVORITE PONY RACE/SPECIES!!!!!!!!! these are unicorns, pegasi, earth pony, alicorn, sea pony, and changeling(i gotta say no dragon or dranqiniquos only because everypony would vote for them...try to get the others to vote!!

And, because i go back to school on monday, and im sure many of you all do, if you havent already, this is considered the last poll of the summer!:fluttershysad: there will be one next saturday,:pinkiehappy: as normal, but this is the last one for this summer!:raritycry: i hope you all enjoy, vote, and good luck in school!!!:twilightsmile::pinkiecrazy::eeyup::yay::moustache:
(p.s. if you have a good idea for a poll, im open for suggestions! Thanx again:eeyup::moustache::yay:)

Changeling. Definitely changeling.
And also last week was the last saturday of the summer for me. :derpytongue2:

Ze Alicorn!! :D :trollestia:

...and don't say school..
don't say it..

~Rosalynn~:yay:

Ugh, what do I choose? I guess I will go 'inny minny miny moe' it. I did it between my favorite characters, which are RD, AJ, and Vinyl. I landed on my second favorite character. So my vote goes to the Earth ponies. :ajsmug:

Two out of three are mi choice

(Hint...glaze&lulz)

I'm gonna have to vote Unicorn. Sorry Cloudchaser.

Hay wait there arre like 30 guys in dis group
:derpyderp1:

Ware da buckin buck is erypny:applejackconfused: :twilightangry2: :duck:

Ehh wateva:duck:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8