Spitfire 1,118 members · 609 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Well the full synopsis for "Rainbow Falls" has been uploaded!

“Rainbow Falls” — Rainbow Dash and her Ponyville team arrive in Rainbow Falls to fly in the qualifying round of the Equestria Games when it becomes apparent that the competition definitely has a hoof up on them. Then, when the elite Cloudsdale team offers Rainbow Dash a spot on their top notch squad, she’s faced with making a tough decision about where her loyalties lie, on “My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic,” Saturday, January 18 at 10:30 a.m. ET/ 7:30 a.m. PT on the Hub Network.

In the credits it mentions that Kelly Metzger (Spitfire) and Matt Hill (Soarin') will be in the episode. So what do you guys think, is this RD's chance to fly with the Wonderbolts?

SolidFire
Group Admin

I don't know, but I already can't wait to see that episode. Best pony is going to be in it, so it's the only one as of yet that contends with the Daring Don't episode. She is going to be proving her loyalty once again in this episode, so that actually might help her case and move her one step closer to joining the 'Bolts.

~SolidFire

2575681 Spitfire's gonna be in it! oh hell yes I can't wait to see that episode, maybe Lightning Dust will be in the background ~Alex

We're going to have SpitFire, Soarin, and all those awesome pegasus from Hurricane Fluttershy in a Rainbow Dash episode, where her loyalty is going to be tested :rainbowkiss:
And it's written by Corey Powell.
I already know that this is going to be in my top 10 episodes for sure :yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5