Pandemonium 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
RainbowDashian
Group Admin

Okay, I am going to do my best to write out the basic outline of the story here.

RainbowDashian
Group Admin

So, Celestia meets and falls in love within alicorn named Nicholas, who is being hunted down, due to him being the last in line of the Everfree Kings. Celestia saves him, then ends up falling in love with and marrying him. As soon as he is crowned, however, a burst of magic erupts from his horn, causing the room the flip upside down. He rights it, then traps the mane six, the princesses, Cadence, and Shining Armor. Then he reveals that he is Discord's son. After questioning, he also reveals the name of his mother. Luna. Luna explains that Discord was not always the evil, disgusting creature he was. He was a pegasus. He was bitten by a changeling. The venom from the changeling caused him to slowly transform into Discord, and the random bouts of magic were funneled into the creation of chaos. Anyway, Nicholas (Whose real name is Pandemonium) frees Discord, they rule in chaos for a while, and then either the mane six, the princesses, the power of love, something, I don't know yet, comes and defeats them both, trapping the two in stone.

RainbowDashian
Group Admin

If there are any ideas, improvements, etc, say them on this thread.

The First
Group Contributor

Solid plot, lemme get some details first.

Celestia meets and falls in love within alicorn named Nicholas, who is being hunted down, due to him being the last in line of the Everfree Kings.
Okay so who are the everyfree kings, also human names are rarely used in fics where there are no humans, so be careful.

Celestia saves him, then ends up falling in love with and marrying him.
Digging the marrying idea, but this idea needs a boost where Celestia becomes lovestruck for Pandemonium due to something.

As soon as he is crowned, however, a burst of magic erupts from his horn, causing the room the flip upside down.
What does this achieve?

He rights it, then traps the mane six, the princesses, Cadence, and Shining Armor.
Okay so established that the story is in Season 3.

Then he reveals that he is Discord's son. After questioning, he also reveals the name of his mother. Luna.
OH SHI- pretty dramatic plot twist, liking this. Also makes things awkward in a funny way since Celestia just married her nephew.

Luna explains that Discord was not always the evil, disgusting creature he was. He was a pegasus. He was bitten by a changeling. The venom from the changeling caused him to slowly transform into Discord, and the random bouts of magic were funneled into the creation of chaos.
Allowing Alicorns to relate to normal ponies through mortality, but would be difficult to explain, how would Celestia not know this piece of information?

Anyway, Nicholas (Whose real name is Pandemonium) frees Discord, they rule in chaos for a while, and then either the mane six, the princesses, the power of love, something, I don't know yet, comes and defeats them both, trapping the two in stone.
Stone is clichè, use something else, like actual death or stone and then shattered.

Okay for this to work it has to introduce Pandemonium in the first chapter to establish him as a sufficient character in the text. BTW why does Discord have to be freed? Just wondering this.

- TheGodOfChaos
- The First
- Whatever names you have for me haha

RainbowDashian
Group Admin

294651 The Everfree Kings are a long-lost, thought to be dead, line of kings that once ruled the land of Everfree before a deadly war with Equestria. Once this happened, the Everfreeians moved to Equestria and forgot all about Everfree, and the forest crept over the land.

And the stone is just because he gets imprisoned next to his father.

The First
Group Contributor

And the stone is just because he gets imprisoned next to his father.

lol convient, anyway how far are you into writing?

RainbowDashian
Group Admin

294910 0% currently, once I get my console PC fixed, I'll start

The First
Group Contributor

... how you typing now?

- The First

ChaosknightRB
Group Contributor

I'm curious how far in depth you would also like to go for Changelings. Are you interested in making a unique history for them as well?

RainbowDashian
Group Admin

295211 Maybe. Idk. If we do, you would probably write it.

ChaosknightRB
Group Contributor

295368 Sounds good. Just keep me posted then. :twilightsmile:

RainbowDashian
Group Admin

295068 Would you like to be one of the writers? Because I want you to write this one: http://www.fimfiction.net/index.php?view=group&group=648

The First
Group Contributor

Sure, as long as you can do descriptive imagery cause I suck when it comes to getting imaginary details on paper :rainbowlaugh:

RainbowDashian
Group Admin

295938 Me too. But I managed to get Garion (Really food author/proofreader from Ponyfall) to join. He said he'd proofread. He'll help.

The First
Group Contributor

Great! Now all we need is a Deus Ex Machina....

Seriously though now we just need to start writing this out....

RainbowDashian
Group Admin

295943 Nope. At least two months of polishing ideas.

The First
Group Contributor

Alrighty then....

Gonna start posting stuff in other forum

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18