One-Shots 2,371 members · 19,004 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Guys. I have alot of story ideas that I want to be written. I am not the most... enthusiastic writer. I easily get distracted and never finish my stories. So... I would like it if someone decides to write some of these stories. I'll even provide the cover art, that is, if you want me to.

story idea #1: Grandpa Gummy
A completely random idea i got one day. It takes place with Pinkie as a child after she gets her cutiemark. Her mother tells her and her sisters about their great great grandfather, Gum Ball. It turns out Gum Ball had gotten infected with poison joke and had been cursed with the body of a baby alligator for who knows how long. And now, after many years of passing down their grandfather, it is time to chose which of the Pie siblings will be the new caretaker for Grandfather Gum Ball.
So, yeah, a silly story about how Pinkie got Gummy and who Gummy really is.

story idea #2: Surrendered
Fluttershy loves seeing her animal friends get adopted into new loving families. But, running an animal shelter also means she has to deal with the surrendered pets whose owners have left them in her care. This tells a sad story about Fluttershy trying to cheer up an old dog after being abandoned by his only family.

I might write down other story ideas later but these are the two I would love to see the most. If you chose to write these please leave a link so that I can read them :rainbowkiss:.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1