Queen Chrysalis's Feeding Grounds 1,421 members · 1,392 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I been looking for a story of Queen Chrysalis where instead the love shield hitting her and knocking her away from Canterlot and recover from that, she was both knocked back and teleported to the human world and be found by a single human who takes her into his home and, to his surprise, finds out she is able to talk, so they make a some sort of bond where he gives her love and a few candys when he comes from work. (also Chrysalis size is actually the size of a foal so she is small to the human, but she is still a adult.) And the way he gives her love is direct, that should be enough to let you know its one of those. But last time I read it, at the very end she muttered under her breath "i got more love this time then all the other times" so I have a feeling the story may be continue and I want to find out but I forgot the name and who made it. Oh and she is still a pony like form so she did not turn into a human just became really.small, think of a little dog or a chicken, about that size. Can you please help me find this story?

5825281 I already found it, but thanks anyway, also something I kinda hate myself but I managed to follow the author of the story without knowing that was his story. A little love goes a long way I think was the name.

Comment posted by Oblivionwalker deleted Feb 27th, 2017
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4