Living the Dream fan-club 148 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I know you guys are probably tired of my posts telling you all how I believe that the events of LTD are going to come true, and that you all think that I am a crazy fan boy, and maybe I am but LTD has brought us together, made us a family, a highly dysfunctional family at that, and I think each and every one of us is a better person for that. Now we have all had our share of tragedies, we have lost a few of ones that we all held dear, we have seen small lies destroy friendships, and we have seen the end of a great story. But I believe that we are all stronger because of those events. We have seen love blossom, we have seen small time artists go big, and we have seen a person go from writing fan fiction on the internet, to writing a novel. Think of me as you wish, if you think of me as a crazy doomsayer, then so be it. But if the events of LTD does happen we will all be able to make a new life for each and everyone of us.

-Seabreeze A.K.A Scott C.

Sahara
Group Contributor

i also hope the events of LTD do happen :pinkiehappy:

507223 well do you want to join Fearanger and me in making plans for when we enter Equestria?

fearanger
Group Contributor

507245 Just know I'll definitely be by your side. :raritywink:

Sahara
Group Contributor

507245 it would be a pleasure :)

Blame Parliment
It would suck if LTD came real
Besides, 21 of december is a new age, not the destruction of the world; A new age starts after a certain alignment of stars and planets and the mayans predicted that, not that the world is going to end

Yeesh, i would stay here if i have the option to go to Equestria, we need to fix things here before messing with other people's home

what ever happens happens cant wait ...

although i wouldnt want the world to end but okies then

:twilightsmile:

If it does happen then thats pretty cool but im not gonna be with ya'll cause im sending my ass stright to infinty XD

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8