Living the Dream fan-club 148 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Well guys with 2012 fast approching and with nost of us going to Equiestria. We have been neglecting on thing Celestia. One of us will have to get very very close to her, in order to influence her, or at the very least not banish us all. And so I VOLENTEER to be the one to get close to Celestia, so i will give up any chance of love. Within the mane six, now the way i intend to get close to Celestia will not be pretty, but i will get close to her! Closer then husband and wife. That is all.

KillJoy
Group Admin

This is actually kind of sad to read this. Not like sad as in boo-hoo, teary eyed :raritycry: <--- that sad. I'm talking about like embarrassed to hear you say this, sad.

demonoid47
Group Contributor

427896 Killjoy, we both know that if 2012 happens a brony has to get close to Celestia to turn Equestria in to a brony run puppet state.

Blue Breeze
Group Contributor

youre taking LtD way too serious, dude

427929 eh i get bored easy, and my imganation is very very uncontrollable, its like a supercomputer, figureing out a plan for EVERURHING!

Jeff Belinger
Group Admin

dude, if anything does happen, and i mean anything, we'll figure out what to do then and there.

428163 I'm a psychiatrist and you got problems bro.

Wy he getting so much hate, well not hate just so much ...eh you know what I mean all he did was... A little

Imagination
No but seriously
The world will not end on 2012 if you hear any one every say it will slap them across the face and say
Ze No :moustache:

And if it did then

CELEBRATIONS ON COME ON

Every one knows you get a little Creative some times

Jeff Belinger
Group Admin

besides, if we are to get to equestria, my first idea is to hide in everfree and wait so time. not do a flipping jump on ponyville or canterlot if we're still human.

if we're pony/draconequus, i think we should be able to pass good IF we use diplomacy

Ice
Group Contributor

428443 I go by the theory we posses some small amount of power due to travelling through universes, so I'll be throwing at Kamehameha towards canterlot.427893 Okay no, it's not funny, it's not imaginative it's creepy.

fearanger
Group Contributor

Dude! I salute you! Godspeed you -insert nationality here- bastard! (I mean that as a compliment.)

Jeff Belinger
Group Admin

won't happen, this isn't an anime. at best we're going to find out we're all planeswalkers.

Ice
Group Contributor

429170 Or you know, we got torn apart BECAUSE WE'RE GOING THROUGH DIEMENSIONS!

Jeff Belinger
Group Admin

quite real possibility.
i honestly would preffer a planeshift.

Ice
Group Contributor

429180 Or we're there but we can't touch anything or we die.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18