Living the Dream fan-club 148 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
Kickass222urmom
Group Admin

Bored... :rainbowlaugh:

Anyways, if you appeared in Equestria via rapture, what would you do?

This question was asked to me this morning over on another site, and my answer made the guy go into silent mode for a while :pinkiecrazy:

Ice
Group Contributor

358646 *Ahem**Deep opera voice* I'd impale , you and you, you yes even you, nobody would survive my plan,I'd ride through the night not resting till I fight but most of all I'd *Deeper pitch*iimmmpaaalllleeee, you and you. Unless your an earthpony because there's like next to none, whats with that, I mean seriously there's like 4 of us.

Kickass222urmom
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh:

I'd be a earth pony XD Earth ponies rock!... get it? :rainbowlaugh:

Ice
Group Contributor

358664 XD, yheah but I've only seen four earth ponies including mine and yours.

Kickass222urmom
Group Admin

True, most people go for Pegasi or Unicorns, because of the perks. :rainbowlaugh:

No one gives the Earth ponies the love they deserve. XD I mean, look at Pinkie and Applejack. Imagine being that crazy and that strong at once :rainbowlaugh: :pinkiecrazy:

Ice
Group Contributor

358680 True, however what about the other races?

Jeff Belinger
Group Admin

if I were to arrive in equestria as a pony, I'd be a unicorn. As they say: Mind over matter. I'd try to keep my old human habits on a low down and just plain and simply try to adapt to the indigenous population the closest to where I am (so im not running for ponnyville of all things. If I am nearest to Appleloosa, i'll adapt there)

If I happen to arrive in Equestria as a human... RUN FOR EVERFREE. I got the skills to survive in the wild and have an advantage that will save me in there: being omnivorus. you think being omnivore is just so simple? try surviving as a carnivore in a place with no prey. you're screwed. being omnivorus will save your life in a do or die situation wether you know or not. of course, If i arrive there with the knowledge i have now, my first stop is Steven Magnet's riverbed. source of water and use the old ruins in the everfree as a hideout.

Jeff Belinger
Group Admin

Earth ponies DO have perks! exceptional physical abilities and might. also, they are the BEST at expanding the border of Equestria since they DO have magic, its only just very subtle. its how they interact with the earth and how close to it that makes them good or freat outlanders. best example of an earth pony with a close relation to the earth would be Applejack.

Kickass222urmom
Group Admin

Ah yes, very true :moustache:

Stormy Vision
Group Contributor

If I appeared there as a human... I would probably take a nap in a tree. As a pony I would do the same thing. I'm almost as lazy as Grif from red vs. Blue.

Vinetion
Group Contributor

Pegasus, human, diamond dog, or eldritch abomination.

set up a shop(natives willing), high horse my house with whatever i can find, and build a cannon. after that whatever comes to mind.

like to keep a list short and quick

fearanger
Group Contributor

I don't know what I would do to tell the truth! :rainbowlaugh:

I would set up equestria's first prostitution ring. :pinkiecrazy:

Fly every where and have a blast

first off, fuck the earth ponies. pegasi rule! second, Alicorns and Changeling rock.

third, I would make it a point to learn my body first, then go and see pinkie pie. crazy bitches need love to. also, if greg comes after her while im hitin on her, he will die, bet.

I WOULD SLAP EVERY PONY IN PONYVILLE WOOHOOOOOOO :yay:

DA DA DA DA DAAAYYYUUUMM :pinkiegasp:

No but seriously I would slap every pony in ponyville then I would go to canterlot and slap every pony there as well even the princesses

It is going to be so worth it :scootangel:

f*cking kill everyone, thats what id do

Be as sarcastic, funny, and lampshading as possible. I've learned from many a fanfic that that is the way to have the funnest time there. Then, find a way to get OP and impress the sh*t out of people- err, ponies. :rainbowdetermined2: But I must remember to retain a personality as to not become a Gary Stu. :rainbowlaugh:

AAAWWW YEAAAHH

WAIT...wowowow
what? :rainbowhuh:

394069 You heard me.
*Grabs death ray phaser* Whos first up b*tches

:pinkiegasp: WOW WOW WOW
PUT THAT GUN DOWN

*Backs up slowly*

As old as this topic is, I didn;t say what I would do.

In an actual situation I have a feeling you guys wouldn't take it likely...

As a pony, I would freak out for a month and pass out, maybe in the middle of the raod, half on purpose so somepony could notice me, half on mistake due to me freaked out.

As a human... I would freakk out for a week... And if I get my bearings, I will experiment... NOT SEXUALLY... See how they react.. Fluttershy first- NOT SEXUALLY

I would just enjoy it,

Sit down and just be amazed.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23