Pokemon Club 535 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I need your opinion on this. Which Pokémon type should each Rainbooms member and Dazzling Member should any of them specialize in.

I’m going to give 2 types for all of them. The first based if this thread's list was the types and the other if only using the official types.

Rainbow Dash - Guardian/Fighting - I went with these types for her as she is always looking for trouble so she can bring it to justice.

Fluttershy - Plague/Ghost - I went with these types for her as she has a hidden revenge desire but still cares for all creatures.

Applejack - Nature/Ground - I went with these types for her as she is strongly connected to the human version of Sweet Apple Acres.

Rarity - Creation/Steel - I went with these types for her as she sees the whole world as a Runway to make stuff for.

Pinkie Pie - Energy/Electric - I went with these types for her as she has so much free spirit that the others had to put her on drums to keep her focused.

(pony) Twilight Sparkle - Sorcery/Dragon - I went with these types for her as magic is her main field of study with Spike the dragon being her #1 assissant.

DJ Pon-3 - Sound/Normal - I went with these types for her as she is abscessed with music.

(human) Twilight Sparkle - Knowledge/Psychic - I went with these types for her as she is extremely into learning.

Sunset Shimmer - Nuclear/Bug - I went with these types for her as she is about improving herself and others while remaining true to one’s core self.

Adagio Dazzle - Illusion/Fairy - I went with these types for her as she is about tricking others to get want she wants without being evil, chaotic, or dark enough to really work in other types.

Sonata Dusk - Chaos/Flying - I went with these types for her as she has a easy going personality.

Aria Blaze - Slime/Dark - I went with these types for her as she has a terrible attitude towards others that is only slightly better than Adagio Dazzle’s.

Not bad. Now they need signature Pokemons.

Can you give them signature pokemons please?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4