Pokemon Club 535 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

So I recently watched a video about a what if theory regarding pokemon. The video asks what if team rocket hadn't gotten over confident when they first bsttled ash in viridian forest. If they'd gotten koffing to use smoke screen right after beating pidgeotto. The end result of the theory is that team rocket would have gotten away and gone to give pikachu to Giovanni. However considering how early on in the show it was Giovanni would have not wanted pikachu, deeming it weak and worthless compared to mewtwo.

Having gone back to viridian due to trying to follow team rocket ash and misty would've gotten help from officer jenny, tracked down where team rocket were and found them at the gym where they'd toss pikachu back saying how their boss didn't want such a weak pokemon.

However this got me thinking and a few minutes ago a thought suddenly occured to me. Team rocket's first appearance in the show is when they attack the viridian pokemon center.

Now I'm not the great criminal master theives they are but why did they think it smart to try and commit a big crime in the city their main hq is hidden in if they're trying to keep it's location secret? Especially when the police have already made their presence warned about? With that incident in real life it would likely have led to a lead sending the police in the direction of the gym and team rocket would have been found out.

What do you think? Taking the gym being the hq of team rocket was it a stupid move on jessie and james' part to attack the Pokemon center in the same city eith them making it clear they were with team rocket?

Let me know in the comments section below.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1