Writer's Assistance Group 203 members · 182 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

As primarily I've tackled long winded crossover stories and stories that require many chapters, this is to keep me busy as writing is a very important therapy for me not so much of an enjoyment i need your thinking stuff.

I have an idea for a short one shot for shorter story I believe it's time I focused on quality and not so much quantity.

My idea is the main character who will never be referred to by name in the story is a pony of no outstanding quality in fact he's average on every known spectrum. But now he is forced to make a life altering decision does he stay in his comfortable seat in front of the fan? Or does he go to bed and rest up for the morning?

As you can see I plan on writing a short thick about how ponies might deal with everyday problems that many of us deal with such as pouring a bowl of cereal and finding no milk in the fridge . Taking apart a chandelier, to find you do not have any of the special end light bulbs that go in it . And things like that.

Basically what I'm asking is, is this story a waste of time or is it something I can spend a lot of time on to try and make a very good well written story?

If you think this is a good story idea what small slightly inconveniencing problem do you think I should write about?

1165946 that is something that can be well done and in a humorous way, but it needs to be handled very cleverly to not be boring.

thanks iv been thinking about this for 3 weeks now.

and you comment before i have time to do my after post proof read. so... :trixieshiftright: you magic?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3