Skies Trilogy 13 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 199 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 199

282207 " I R GIVE UP!" Riff shouts and then puts the couch on top of the bomb and runs away.

282209 Gears house is annihilated in a massive ball of flames, smoke, and other explosion related things... Just as Riff managed to escape the blast radius, a small note drifts down in front of him reading, "was it worth you QUADRUPLE BUCKER!? (implying you survived... and found this note... I really didn't plan this bit out too well did I? Oh well...)"

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282210 No. That explosion never happened.

282210 And then they lived happily ever after at Riff's house. Except for Ash because ash has no friends, and umm no one likes him and.... he has no friends. Do you like bananas?

282214 No, it did it's a new plot device.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282217 I disagree. No explosion. Or Fire hates you for life

282218 Why can't we have fun with this? You used to be cool...

282215 Ash heard the explosion in the distance and yelled, "YOU QUINTUPLET BUCKER!" before running off, abandoning Fire at the soon to be crater of where Ash used to live.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282221 so you kill fire too?

The towns gone, Gear Clank was in the house when it exploded, Fire Dancer is now dead as well. Guess that kinda kills the RP....

282222>>282223 But then, for some reason time turned back to just before Riff opened the box, and Riff was also the only one aware of the events that had occurred before time turned back and nopony ever questioned why Riff knew the possible future. (Does this satisfy you all? (I put all of 30 seconds into coming up with this...)

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282224 lol kinda, depends on if Riff opens the box, here are his choices.

"Kill everyone, or continue to Rp madness."

282226 Well, Ash and Riff still live, and Fire still lives because Ash had yet to detonate his hole, because he was waiting for Fire to get out first.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282227 Fire calmly followed him, not one to be inexperienced with explosives. At the safe distance she asked. "So why are you blowing up your house?"

282229 "because I live somewhere else now, and I lived here for quite some time, so I thought I would give it a proper ending..." Ash says nearing the detonator.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282232 "Oh? Where do you live now?" She asked curiously.

282233 "Gear said I could live with her, seeing as how me and Riff always stay there anyway... actually would you do the honors?" Ash asks, nudging the detonator over to Fire.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282234 Her eyes shone at the detonation button. "Awesome!" She quickly pressed it.

282235 A large crater opened up in a massive shower of dirt and smoke, any remnant of the basement now erased entirely, "It never fails to amaze me that I haven't failed any explosive rigging's yet..." Ash muses as he watches the spectacle before him.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282236 "That was awesome.... So why do you like to destroy stuff?" She asked once all the dirt had settled.

282237 "It's like having just the ending moments of a fire, when the destruction surrounds you and everything falls silent in the aftermath, only it's amplified this way, but still not as interesting..." Ash calmly says, having absolutely no clue what he was saying...

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282238 "Oh... I see, so its also like when the fire starts up and the heat is at the highest and nobody feels the pain at first, but then after a few seconds of realizing the temperature they scream in pain?" Her eyes started to tense up as she finished, but then shook her head and her eyes returned to normal. "W-wait... what did I just say?"

282240 "Something about ponies screaming in agony when they get set aflame." Ash says calmly almost like that was an everyday conversation for him.

(Well I'm gone for tonight, BYE!)

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282242 "...A-alright...." She looks confused and then goes to straighten her headband. "Gosh darnit... did you ever see my headband?"

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282242 I want to give you a fun little fork option.

You see her headband on the ground in the distance here are your choices.
1. Grab it and give it to her and earn some awesome points.
2. Ignore it.

Reasons to ignore it: Her headband doesn't just keep her hair neat, it is also a therapist technique to keep her sane. The pressure on her temples from the headband keep her sane and away from the dark in her mind. So the longer her headband is off, the more likely she will go insane (sort of like when she almost killed you bc you pissed her off) Also: Her hair will be messy.

282243 "I'll help you find it, if you want to go looking for it..." Ash says, strangely helpful sounding when compared to his usual behavior.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282346 "Where should we look? I think I remember wearing it when I went to Gear's house when I met you the other night..." She starts to strain to remember, but couldn't. "What happened that night by the way?"

282403 "Well, lets go to Gears house then..." Ash says, intentionally ignoring the second question.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282407 Fire followed Ash as they walked back to Gear's.

"Your not a stallion of many words are you?" She asked out of nowhere.

282499 Ash merely looks at her in acknowledgement, a smile on his face which clearly said, 'I'm only doing this to spite what you said' until, "There it is..." Ash pointed at the headband, lying on the ground next to the door.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282501 Fire Dancer quickly scanned the ground and saw it. She rushed over and sat down to work her hooves over her mane with her headband held in her mouth until she smoothed her hair and placed it tightly over her head. She stood up, "Much better....Don't you think?" She asked as she made a slight pose with a hoof behind her head.

282504 "You look the same you did 5 minutes ago... well with the obvious exception of the fact you have a headband on now..." Ash says clearly disappointed at the anticlimactic adventure.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282505 Her smile faded to indifferent but just thought to herself. 'Just like a guy to never expect a change of hairstyle... almost like I shouldn't bother to wear this old headband...' "Alright little sunshine, what are you up for now?"

282508 "How about... you decide, I have no idea..." Ash says, looking slightly saddened by her stark change in mood.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282511 "I d-.... Wait, what time is it?"

282512 "It's... I have no idea... why don't we go bother... I mean go ask Gear since we're here anyway..."

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282514 "I better just leave anyway, I need to go call my boss. Later Ash." She said before she trotted off.

282515 Ash merely watches as she walks away until, "Wait!"

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282517 She stopped and turned her head. "Yeah?"

282518 "Mind if I follow?" He says, not really asking as he was already next to her.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282519 "Sure I guess... not much to do at my house." She said as she began to trot off again with Ash beside her.

282520 "I'm sure I'll find something to do..." Ash says, a mischievous smile growing on his face.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282521 "Hopefully something that doesn't break anything... at least my house is fire-proof."

282522 "Don't worry about it..." Ash says, stifling a laugh.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282523 She rolled her eyes, but continued to walk.

282524 They arrive back at Fire's house, Ash opens the door, "After you..."

WinterTwister
Group Admin

Fire was starting to get annoyed, but didn't show it and trotted it. 'First indifferent, now clingy and polite... I hate it when stuff shifts like this.'

WinterTwister
Group Admin

282525 "I'll be in the other room for a moment, my boss gets mad when I don't call at least twice a week."

282526 Ash walks in the house close behind, he looks around before deciding to sit in the far corner, "If she doesn't like me she should just say so..." Ash mumbles, "Her face is easier to read than a book..."

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 199