Starcraft Fan Group 295 members · 66 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I'm still looking for people to fill parts in my story. I need just about everything.

2239499 Can you be a bit more specific..?

2239500 My Little StarCraft: Friendship is Chaos. I need about every Terrain unit to be on Celestia's side. I also need maybe some Protoss and Zerg characters..

2239506 Starcraft Terrans wouldn't make too much sense being on Celestia's side considering majority of them are under Dominion control... unless you make Raynor's Raiders and his various allies team with Celestia with the Dominion on another faction.

As for Zerg, they won't really have any reason to side with anyone. Or have special characters, for that matter.

For Protoss - possibly Selendis? Or one of the characters from expanded canon?

2239514 It's not exactly the same. Celestia is pretty much Artcturus megsk. Luna would be kind of like Raynor. The special untis for Zerg would just be newly infested Terran, and Protoss, I have made people's characters into a reality. My story is more interactive. I like to talk to my readers before writing. I try at least.

2239518 Can't parse that.

Anyway, then whatever floats your boat.

2239499 Care to explain in more details? I feel like I'm grasping at straws here

2239499 That is the least informative post I've ever read.
Elaborate, Templar!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9