Starcraft Fan Group 295 members · 66 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

WARNING! SPOILERS FOR MY UPCOMING STORY REWRITE!

I'm currently rewriting my story The interstellar adventures of one Twilight Andromeda Sparkle and want Twilight to give rules to the rest of the Gang while they stay aboard the Terran Battlecruiser (From Starcraft) that Twilight called home for the past nine months.

What rules should I give and who should I give them to?

Here's what I got so far:

Pinkie Pie would be told not to throw a party for everyone on the ship, since there were around five thousand crewmembers serving on the ship.

Rainbow Dash would be told not to boast about her flying skills because most of the crew onboard knew how to effectively fly the various vehicles stored in the ship's hangars.

Applejack would be told to not compete with any of the crew in any sort of competition, mostly for her own safety due to the fact that almost all the people serving onboard the Phoenix were augmented with technological enhancements to a certain degree.

Rarity would be told to not complain about the look of the ship and her crew since it was essentially a military vessel and function took priority over form when in combat.

So far, no rules were given to Fluttershy, probably because she would avoid everyone onboard like they had the plague.

I would say that Fluttershy is not allowed to bring animals on board whenever they visit a planet. You never know if the creature might be infested and the Zerg cells were dormant until a remote psychic activation command was given.

Good idea, plus Twilight can hide that by telling Fluttershy that the rule is to prevent the introduction of an invasive species to a planet (Since she hasn't told everyone about the Zerg yet).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3