Starcraft Fan Group 295 members · 66 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

All right. After checking everything it seems like Players With Nerv3s [PWN3s] has had the most votes.

If anyone has any objections or suggestions to modify the name or tag, speak up now. I'm going to set everything up later today.

Okay, I've just created the clan. Simply search PWN3s in the find clan search bar and it should pop up. I'm not entirely positive if the clan will show up worldwide, but it definitely will on the NA server.

772665 OK, so...question.
Is it certain that in HotS we can play from different servers? Cuss I would like to know if I should make my acc in EU where I originally am, or in NA.

773293 Yes, in this video, it shows you that you can play globally. However, you will have separate accounts on different servers [skip to 2:58].

I cant find it. I went to the 'Find Groups and Clans' thing at the bottom right and searced PWN3, but got nothing :(

773669 As long as Ah don' have ta pay for 'nother copy, I am aok. :ajsmug:

773810 Try again, it should be there. If not it may because we're in different servers.

Alright it showed up. Now how do i join? I didnt see any 'Request Membership' kind of thing

Heart of the Swarm Aquired! :rainbowdetermined2: See you gents after the campaign.

Comment posted by Bomber deleted Jun 14th, 2018

777773 A friend preordered 3 copies, 1 for him, me, and another friend. He just got them today.
Dudes, for your enjoyment, I give you my opinion for what I have curently seen, and for those brave souls out there, a little spoiler.
Opinion:
(move to 5:12)

Ze spoiler:
Jim get executed. I know, bummer. I pray to the ALMIGHTY TITS OF DARKNESS that that ain't true, and he comes back later.

I added you. So uh....:D

779020 Sorry, I'm on vacation right now and I'm stealing wi-fi from someone else's house. It's a pretty poor connection, but I'll get online as soon as I can.

The campaign has been completed!
See you guys in the multyplayer. :raritywink:

789836>>779020
I finally got my copy a couple of nights ago and have just started the campaign. It's kickass so far. I haven't had the opportunity to try the mulitplayer quite yet.

797980 My good sir, 'tis devine! :raritystarry: The only thing that I have found annoying, bad, shitty and ect. is something which many described like I just did is...MOTHERBUCKING MUTA BALL IN LIKE 10 MINUTES IN THE GAME! :twilightangry2: :flutterrage:

People y u no join clan

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19