Starcraft Fan Group 295 members · 66 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello, as you know I'm the one writing the Sa'dalarim: the Preservers

[Still thinkin in changing the intro, no fully part with the planned story]

I was thinking in change it into a light Multi-Crossover with Mass Effect, I just wanna know what would be the general reaction about this, so I made this thread instead in making an announcing chapter.

A Batarian Slaver fleet escape in a newly activated Relay in order to escape from a Turian Patrol, meanwhile near a protoss colony moon in a Giant Gas planet, a Sa'dalarim Protoss patrol fleet detected the relay they have under custody just went active, revealing unknown fleet, the Batarians fire on the protoss believing that they are primitives with fancy ships and new sourcer of slaves... only to be destroyed almost immediately, as the Turian Fleet arrive to see the carnage.

Question: "Where are the ponies in this?"
Answer: they come a little later, this is just to build the plot.

Q: "How the Citadel Council will respond when they see they are completely outmached?"
A: Angry? Confused? in Awe? in Fear? they are the Council, they demiss anything to feel safe in their little station.

Q: "there will be a First Contact War?"
A: I don't know still no planned.

Q: "What about the Reapers and Collectors?"
A: No planned, possibly no.

Q: "What about the Terrans, There wont be a shepard? or there will be a Pony Shepard"
A: No planned, possibly minor character from any Terran Faction.

Q: "Again where are the ponies in this?"
A: No telling you :3

Soo this is a new concept I'm building, what do think? and before you ask, yes, there will be terrans... and alot indiscriminate Justice

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1