Silent Hill in Equestria 223 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I'll probably never get around to doing this and even if I do, I doubt it will be good. So whoever reads this can use this idea for a story of their own.

Title; Silent Ponyville - Berzerker

Rough Story Description; This is the tale of a human man named, Nethanel Corsbin, born with an unknown and unnamed mental disorder created from a combination of schizophrenia, Intermittent explosive disorder (Anger Issues Ramped up to 11), and Sensory Sensitivity (where all 6 senses, including the kinesthetic sense, a person's awareness of their own movement, like muscle memory). Which causes him to have a vision of himself committing horrific acts of murder and genocide. This coupled with an abusive family and a very troubled school life has led him down a dark and bloody path. Arrested at the age of 15, after the murder of his parents, 17 civilians, 23 school students, 15 school faculty, 16 police officers, and 3 SWAT officers. 23 years later, Nethanel was deemed not guilty by reason of insanity after his new disorder was studied and researched. He was practically chased out of town after town that had learned of his crimes and the dangerous person he was, some going so far as to hunt him down like a rabid lion. One day, Nethanel attempted to travel down to a forgotten tourist town covered in a dense fog, only to end up traveling down a dirt road to an eerie and seemingly abandoned ghost town called, "Ponyville". Now Nethanel must fight pony-esque amalgamations that even Dr. Frankenstein wouldn't dare to make, humans dead set on ending his life for either some sense of safety and/or revenge and a fast and towering humanoid monster that carries what can be best described as a slab of raw rusty metal that mocks a sword. During this, he must battle his own mind as he helps and saves talking pastel-colored ponies that once called this demonic and unholy place, home.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1