DC Fanfics 374 members · 289 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

As the tittle says.
I think than even in these moments of fear and dumbness, there is still hope in DC and to prove my point I call all of you to point some good in the New 52.

For me I got this new and image:

Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner writing Harley Quinn.

1769473 There is no hope, is what he's trying to say

Cynical bastard :trixieshiftleft:

1769478 I think he may be trying to initiate the coming of the Grey Lanterns. I have no strong feelings about that one way or the other :ajbemused:

1769473>>1769478

Sorry got some troubles with the server.

I think its good Harley Quinn is getting decent writers. I was SUUUPER pissed at what I heard what she did in her Forever Evil one shot.

It wasn't THAT bad (i admit it, it's a guilty pleasure for me) but I see your point. Don's be afraid, I mean. What could go wrong with JP and AC at the writing?:derpytongue2:

Okay, my bad english again and google translate isn't helping.:derpyderp2:
What does means "ballin"?:rainbowhuh:

Well thank you sir, have a mustache :moustache:

1769733 personally, I'd like it a little less sports style, but it's still not bad. She's likely to be DC's answer to Deadpool.

I'm also strangely turned on by her hammer...

Don't lie. You feel it too :ajbemused:

The hammer?
Nope, not really.
Okay, okay, I may be like that hammer too.

But I don't think they will go for Deadpool, there isn't 4w breaking and she only have two personalities yet to confirm (Harleen Quinzel and Harley Quinn). I see her more like a villainous Pinkie Pie (for more information about this reference, go and look in devianart).

1769814 I rather like that I idea... :pinkiesmile:

btw, have you been reading 'Superman: Unchained'? It's great, with Superman being a badass and everything and without the poor writing or arcs of Lobdell's Superman. :moustache:

The hammer is her penis....

Yes it is! It's like a visual equivalent to hearing the John Williams Superman theme played as metal.

You see? There is a lot of good thing in the New 52, we just need to pay them more attention than to the bad ones.

You asked for this. Because -

This is getting weird.

But don't worry, the manliest superhero of all time will help you to be bad-ass again.

Kick-Ass metal Danny Elfman is Kick-ass

I don't know if you are aware of this AWESOME musical moment:

But now that you know it, we have THIS:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20