Badass Twilight = Total Domination 4,275 members · 1,245 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Hello,

I love Twilight, she’s the best pony. Although I like her the way she is, I also like an evil one! So I wrote a villain song which would be sang by Twilight to Celestia. Since it was the first time I did that, I wasn’t really confident, but the people that read it actually loved it a lot. Why am I telling this?

Well, one of the people who enjoyed wanted to make an animation out of it! That made me really happy. An animation would be awesome! There’s one slight issue: We don’t have anybody to sing it!
So I’m looking for someone who’d like to sing the song and send the record to me so my friend will make the animation. I just want to make clear you won’t be paid or anything if you want to give a hand. We’re mostly doing that for fun, and will post it on Youtube but it won’t be monetized.

Do you have music accompaniment? Or at least the notes that are to be used?
Its really hard to sing something when you don’t know the timing.

is the song sung by twilight sparkel or princess twilight sparkel cuase the impact would differ depending on which phase of the story she turned...for example if she fell AFTER becoming an alicorn then the impact, from celestia's point of view might be greater as celestia pushed her to the point she was at and the white alicorn could very easily blaim herself for her former students fall from harmony.

It's Princess Twilight Sparkle

*gets his night vision goggles then, cause this gon be dark, deliciously so* well see you in...lets see going by most animation projects in the fandom...6 months if its okay, and 2 years if its FUCKING HELL THATS AMAZING (thats how long the lulaby for a princess animation took if your wondering, and six months is the average time for one of the longer Agrol.tumblir (got two animators names mixed up there, editfixed) animations)

I absolutely love a lullaby for a princess! However, like I said: I wrote a song and showed it to some of my friends and one of them decided to animate it. I don't know their skills in animation, but I honestly doubt it'll be as good as a 6 months animations, since like I said, it's mostly for fun we're doing this. Of course, if I have the opportunity one day to make a better animation, then I'll take it. Even more so if there's someone willing to sing. For now, it's just a small project and I'm still not sure my friend will finish the animation one day.

I'm a guy, but if you can't find a girl id be willing to do it. Here is some of my singing: https://youtu.be/iJAiujieUeM

I saw the vid, you're a great singer! I'll talk to my friend to ask for his opinion, then I'll pm you.

Have you made a decision?

If you still need help shoot me a private message! I’d definitely be willing to be of any help!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11