S.S. Fluttermac 554 members · 209 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

FlutterMac is my OTP, but this group is kinda dead... There haven't been very many stories added in quite some time, either.

Anyone who sees this, let's brainstorm ideas to help get this group kicking a little bit.

I've seen other groups do writing prompts and contests. Why can't we do the same?

We can do just that! But you are right, no FlutterMac recently. I'm currently writing a story for the MacDash group. The only reason I started to write was because I rarely see any stories I'm interested in reading.

Welp. I'm alive and I may write a new quick oneshot for fun. I could make it Fluttermac-y.

I have an idea for a Fluttermac story, but I'm ridiculously slow when it comes to writing. I let my only completed fanfic sit on my computer for a year before I finished it. :facehoof:

Well, we can finds some motivational posters, if you like.

I know of one new fluttermac fic that was posted not that long ago, just the first chapter and I'm also the editor of one that's still being written. As for my own fic, I have no idea what I'm doing. :pinkiehappy:

I've been working on a hearthswarming fic. It should be up on tuesday.

2434696 You just described me... I end up reading way more often than writing, and when I do write, it's a slow process.... lol

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8