TF2 Bronies 824 members · 151 stories
Comments ( 49 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 49

What are your favorite maps? Mine are...

2fort...

Double Cross...

Turbine...

Cold front...

Foundry and Nucleus.

4344348 Been a long time since I've played it, but I definitely enjoyed 2 Fort, Double Cross, and Gold Rush.

4344348 2fort, Mann Manor, and Asteroid are my top 3.

4344348 Double Cross solely because of my slightly flawless Engi plan that always seems to work in that particular map.

1. Make a teleporter entrance.

2. Go to the enemy's sewers and pray to God no one sees you.

3. Make a teleporter exit.

4. People come through, everyone on your team loves you and everyone who's not on your team hates you.

4344430 Nice.

4344553 Nice plan you got there.

4344553 Sounds almost as flawless as a defense Engineer on 2Fort setting up a sentry and despenser in the intel room. Or an offensive Engineer setting up a teleporter exit under the enemy's base.

Process, viaduct_pro7 and gullywash since I'm a filthy competitive tryhard.

Turbine, 2fort, Hightower, Process and Upward are my favorites.

4345138 It's not showing up.

4344348 all of them BUT I CANT PLAY IT BECAUSE STEAM WENT OFFLINE AND I DID NOT KNOW AND BEFORE I KNEW IT AND COULD FIX IT IT IT HAD AN UPDATE

4349805 MURIO N' WEEGEE SURPERSTURR SURGUR!

4350195 YOU WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND, IT DID THAT ABOUT 1 YEAR AGO AND MY URGE TO PLAY TF2 HAS BEEN GROWING AND GROWING AND IT SUCKS ON ICE

4350199 TBH, FAVORITE map is the 2012 Halloween event.

4351709 Yeah... Also, I Messaged Shadow with the EOH VS EOI idea.

4351714 lol i'm still very angry about steam going offline on its own but i was just over exaggerating my anger, i'm not that angry anymore though and most of my breakdown was crying asking myself "why me?"

4351771 I'm sorry to hear that.

4351905 yeah i had a chance to play it at my friends but according to my friends moms stupid rules if there is more than 5 people no one can play the x-box nor the computers

4351904 Well, i'm off to beat paper mario!

4352251 i was raging on the inside because is was THIS CLOSE------> ||

1. Mario Kart 2 V30
2.2fort
3.Turbine
4.Nucleus
5.Badwater Basin

4344348 Edit: I'm also quite fond of the only "Special Delivery" map. Makes me wish there were more of them, except perhaps with the warhead replaced with something else, such as a bomb or train.

4654010 Never heard of that.

4654045 "Special Delivery" is a game mode in which the two teams battle it out for a briefcase of Astrualium. The team that picks it up must then carry the briefcase to the launch site for a warhead driven by Poopy Joe the monkey astronaut. If the team can ride the lift all the way up to the top without dropping the Astrualium, they must then put the briefcase into the tip of the warhead. If they do so, the cap the Austrualium and win the round. The rocket explodes soon after take off.

It's sort like of a variation of "Capture The Flag", except with one briefcase instead of two. And the catch is, only players from the team that picks up the briefcase from the drop site can touch it. If they don't pick it up within so many minutes, it returns to the drop site, where either team can pick it up.

4654203 oh right that game mode I forgot a out that.

Badwater Basin.

Lots of spots for Sentries!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 49