Editors Group 190 members · 71 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I want to be an editor, but I don't know how. If anyone needs an editor and is willing to show me (or at least tell me) what I need to do, I will do it gladly.

3929402 Well, I wouldn't mind getting some edits on: Celestia Sits on Fluttershy's Face.

This is all very informal. You, or anypony else, can just drop in and start editing at any time. No pressure, no strings attached. It's an editor's heaven.

3930419 You're right, and I realize this. I'm being very "informal" but that's because this is all new to me. I want to know what it's like being an editor, so I can know whether or not I want to be one. I want to help others, but need to know how. And, for once, I want to try something new, which, honestly, is very abnormal for me.

3930527 I meant that the editing for me is very informal, which is good. I also might have some commitment issues which makes informal very good.

If you want to know how editing looks like, you can see it in Bad Dragon Clop Collaboration where 3 editors are hammering at the story (just click on the comments button to see how edits have been unfolding). You're also more than welcome to join in the editing fun.

3930643 my mistake. And thank you for letting me join in! I'll be sure to look at it soon.

Are you good with grammar?
'Cuz me is sooo Grammer gud.
And Fimfiction hates it.
Please help! :pinkiesad2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6