Flim Flam Brothers 102 members · 69 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

So, I didn't know where to post this, so I'm just gonna post it here. I'm getting ready to write my new long running story. It's a slice of life/romance featuring Flim and Applejack. Though, as it's going to be a tie in/sequel with my other story What Changes May Come, I have to wait until it's finished before I start writing An Honest Life (that's what it'll be called).

My question to you fellow Flim and Flam fans is simple. Would it be a good idea to include a Flam/Rarity ship along with Applejack/Flim? This would easily double the amount of writing I have to do, but I feel it would be worth it. It's no problem for me to write a lot (wcmc has almost 60k words, and I've still got a lot planned). I think Flam and Rarity would be adorable together, but didn't know what the general feeling was with them. I think there's a lot of great scenes ready to be carved out between the two pairs and some bromance between the brothers. But is it too much for a single story?

Also, I'd be interested in working with a co-author or idea person for this, as my own mind tends to wander in places. Check out my story The Mess We're In to get a feel for my writing if you're interested (it's only like 2.5k words). I'm also going to be publishing another Flim/Flam one shot (featuring them as colts) as soon as I get my computer fixed. It's written, but trapped on the PC at the moment.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1