Second Person Stories 1,825 members · 1,560 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
TFZ

Hey, i thought up an idea that may or may not have been used i don't know but it has a certain charm to it.

Basically this second person fic would be about Rarity this story has a dark theme to it it's about a Ponyquinn coming to life without Rarity knowing every night, he stalks over to her bed a strokes her hair no expression yet a certain warmth he feels for her that he does not understand but it compels him ((only calling it a him for this thing he can be male or female.)) anyone who treat rarity wrong or in a conduct that upsets her. he goes out into the town and punish's these ponies who dare cross his mistress. and from there it's all build up. The PonyQuinn

3167367 can see it now.

You look at the beautiful alabaster unicorn Miss.Rarity your love your princess. The one you hold dear to you. You feel a tinge of passion every time you touch her mane stroking it as she mumbled soft tones you feel almost at home with your mistress. She's the one important to you the one you'd do anything for.

"Don't worry miss Rarity anyone who ever hurts you I'll make them pay. Make...them...pay." You lift a hoof to her mane and begin to stroke it you smile as you see your princess move slightly to your touch.

And that's about what I got.

TFZ

Indeed i thought it was a cute idea much to rarity's chagrin i mean how would you feel waking up to that xD

Hmhmhmhmhmhmhm :raritycry:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5