Second Person Stories 1,825 members · 1,560 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I've been thinking of an idea where you are a young boy or man (can't decide which yet) dies in the human world. And gets another chance in Equestria to live out a strong life you accept the deal but the catch is you're a newborn foal. From there I can't think of much I need help but also your opinions on it too. I know it's been over done but it's just something I kept thinking about.

TFZ

Interesting to be sure i have not seen this set up done in a innocent sense i guess i can see it

as you feel the light of life fading your Wife holds your hand crying your hearing is fuzzing in and out you hear her saying things but can't pick up on a lot of it. "Please stay with me the Am-nce is on the w-y sta- -wake" what happened? how did it you end up on the pavement? as you try to remember a pain shoots through your chest you cough up blood and gasp for air 'is this the end? Am i going to die?' you question yourself moving back to your fondest memory the day you had gotten married Christine your girlfriend for 3 years finally it was the day "Hey why are you so nervous today is your big day man!" you look over to Jack your oldest friend "i know, it's not that i'm nervous to get married i just don't like crowds but she wanted a public wedding. so i guess i have to suck it up for now." you shrug nonchalantly "hehe that's not the only thing your going to be sucking up tonight~" you look at your friend with a surprised Expression blushing you try to stammer out words "wha-what" you squeak "HAHAHAHAHA oh man your face you have always been squeamish" your friend doubles over as you slam your fist down on his head. "OWWWWWW!" now it's your turn to laugh "yeah, your sadistic too." he grumbles his mood obviously ruined. "The ceremony is starting right this way sir." as you follow the man out the door you wonder what Christy's dress will look like. as you see her come down the isle your eyes bulge she is the most beautiful girl you have ever met her dress has white roses stitched into the sides the dress itself is white and of course her vale which has flowers on both sides of many colors consisting of red pink and yellow. as she faces me "Your very beautiful the dress looks good on you." she blushes at my comment with a small smile "and you look rather handsome in that suit i'm so glad you finally decided to ask me i mean three years is a long time to wait." she teases you "Yeah, I know i'm sorry for making you wait for so long I was scared of what you might have said." you look away dejected she holds a hand up on to your cheek "Hey you did ask, and we are here today is the best day no frowns" she smiles.... Back on the pavement you grab unto her hand a squeeze "immm s-sorry i don't think i-i will make it i will al-" you cough for air and gasp "will always l-l -love you." she looks into my eyes tears streaming down her face "stop talking you idiot! don't go!" she holds your head in her arms you move your hand to her cheek and wipe off the tear "d-don't cry you know i a-a-always hated making you u-u-unhappy" you kiss her one last time your vision fades and your breath halts suddenly you hear the sound of a baby's cry you look onto yourself your glowing in a white sphere you look to the crying baby which looks a lot like a horse "shhhh it's okay i'm here now you called for me didn't you?" you see the foal smile and you smile back "I will be your light from now on till the day you see the stars like me." you don't know what compelled you to say such words as you kiss his forehead you start dissipate into the foals chest you can almost hear a voice saying "Welcome home."

that's all i got xD :raritywink:

TFZ

what's so confusing? the human joined the Foal in sprit and in mind but the foal is still Equestrian born we call them Blessed.

3168882 no what I meant was that- ya know what nevermind. But that foal is going to remember some shit.

TFZ

3169016 But of course that's the fun of it xD

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7