Lord Satan's Army 30 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Ducreux'ed
Group Admin

Feel free to tell me when and if I've confused this group with the league of trolling...

Ok here is my Plan, we all chip in to create a fictional work of art (a brilliant fic that everyone will enjoy and become trapped reading it), and once readers really get into this story, once they pass the point of no return and MUST Finish it, BAM
Mr.Happyfaces finest, complete with satanic worship, rape and foalophilia golor, No transition.

Gentlemen, it will be perhaps the greatest trollfic in existence, I say this because it will not turn people away at first glance, it's dishonest description will draw in a larger crowd and a softer pussy audience that will be unable to handle what they read without violently puking over there keyboards and becoming enraged and disgusted by what they have read. At which point all you will receive in the comments is flame and unfiltered hatred.

Also as it will expose a larger and much more unwilling audience to Mr.happyface or whoever publishes it, wherein he/she will most likely gain followers as the fic's infamy grows and people start using it as a conspicuous shock fic.

How I plan to do this:
We will, if anyone is on board, create an online real-time shared document that can be edited freely such as pirate pad, we will make a beautiful story and then let Mr.happyface work his magic on the final part.
We could also if they're willing to help, get a "professional" author like Pen-stroke or somebody to help edit it.

What do you guys think? Who's with me?

Meow Te-Sung
Group Admin

I'm With you! COMRADE!

As one of the heads of the league of trolling, I give you my blessing.
Pinkamena's speed.
Good day.:moustache:

mrhappyface
Group Admin

287815 I tried to make a new account for this project, but I couldn't read that FUCKING SCRAMBLED WORD THING I TRIED 23 FUCKING TIMES! Could someone please make on under the username brony4ever28. The e-mail address is brony4ever28@yahoo.com. It was the most innocent thing I could think of.

Ducreux'ed
Group Admin

recaptcha? just refresh it. The same thing happened to me when making this account, Had to try 4 different E-mails, the system is retarded and it worked anyway, just go on your email address and it'll have a validation link.

Ducreux'ed
Group Admin

OK guys where do we start, should we recruit an experienced writer or just wing it and write it ourselves?

So what will be the stories plot? I was thinking somewhere along the lines of Pinkie Pie and the foals, As foal abuse seems to piss people off the most as demonstrated by Mr.happyface.

It'll start off incredibly cute and heart warming and draw in the completely wrong crowd. Of the top of my head, we could do something about her babysitting and their relationship dynamic or some such shit. It'll be humorous and DiaBeetus inducing, but it also has to be good, clean and well written with a lot of thought put into it. Any moar idea's?

I'll message you all with the online document link once you confirm.

mrhappyface
Group Admin

288515 I have a friend who is a rather well rounded writer . I shall ask him for help the next time I see him (About 5 days,) As for the plot, I was thinking
>Derpy has sad life.
>She gets picked on constantly.
> Dinky is her daughter from her first marrige that ended with her husband dying of cancer.
> She meets nice, kind hearted Stallion who helps her with her life.
> They get married.
> After about three or so chapters of this He tells Derpy it was just a joke to him and then he rapes her and Dinky.
>Derpy can't take it and kills herself by stabbing herself in the vagina with a burning hot knife.
> Dinky gets adopted by sick mother Fucker who rapes and beats her.
> Post picture of Troll Face below the last chapter.

Ducreux'ed
Group Admin

That's good, however, that kind of story (sad) isn't going to draw in the correct crowd, or at least the most susceptible people. It would also be really hard to pull off from an emotional standpoint, And there seems to be a transition between the rape and normal story.
I'd rather it be shocking and completely unexpected. OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE! In a sugary fic read by the same people who admire domestic cats as a hobby due to their Dawww factor.

One moment they're doing something completely normal and Story-line centric and then BAM, instant rape, torture and abuse the likes of which they've never seen before with no buildup whatsoever, out of the blue.

We haven't agreed on anything yet so lets continue coming up with idea's, they'll have to be vague so we may build upon them, no X happens then y Chronologically as a set storyline, It'll have to be character driven.

mrhappyface
Group Admin

288523 How bout a sappy romance story?

Ducreux'ed
Group Admin

That might work actually. Elaborate?

mrhappyface
Group Admin

288529 umm how bout.... The cakes go off on a vacation, Pinkie gets put in chare of foal sittting. She hires an assistant and they become close and eventually fall in love. 3rd chapter ends with them curling up on a couch and Pinkie whispers I love you. The the 4th chapter starts with Pinkie waking up and seeing her bf rape pumpkin. She joins them and then sacrifics them to Lord Satan.they then force the cmc to eat and drown in feces.

Ducreux'ed
Group Admin

OK THAT, is brilliant.

Instead of her going to sleep, which could act as a transition, she could wake up and have a nice touching scene and then all of the sudden she starts brutally raping them, it's got to be completely unexpected.

Also we'll put a picture just before-hand to stop people from Accidently reading ahead after catching a few choice words.

mrhappyface
Group Admin

288546 well if ya need me i'll be on xbox.

Ducreux'ed
Group Admin

Join my new group, and invite your friends/followers and minions.

http://www.fimfiction.net/index.php?view=group&group=548

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14