Lord Satan's Army 30 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
mrhappyface
Group Admin

If you find out anything else add it to the coments.

1. She's a thirteen year old girl.
2. Her parents actually died.
3. Pretty much all of the info on her wall is legit. It took many PM's but I managed to figure out this much.
4. She's REALLY, REALY stupid.
It's not much, but it might help you in you'r gloryouse satanic campaings.

Again, sorry for the spelling, I can barly see the keyboard right now. and I can't turn on the light for reasons I can not state at this time.

Rules 28, 29.
Good day.:moustache:

Ducreux'ed
Group Admin

I am doubtful. That is all, good day to you sir.

mrhappyface
Group Admin

287805 Nah, Her parents really died. The way she acted when I vigorously insulted her saying it was funny, and her parents were getting raped by satan in the afterlife pretty much gave it away. She actually starts sending me messages seething with anger and pure, unadulterd hatered instead of her normal trolling attempts. It is also one of the few things I sent her that made her use fowl language. It's actually rather funny. As one of the greatest trolls one the site I would like you to go on to her wall and start posting shit about her parents being with lord Satan and such. Do it not for me, but for Satan........ and the bannana king.

Meow Te-Sung
Group Admin

287641 I can guess the reason for you being in the dark..... you were having sex wern't you? and I bet it's with nachoYEAH, isn't it? :trollestia:

Ducreux'ed
Group Admin

Fair enough, sounds actually legit, but I doubt we can actually do anything against her other then what you're already doing, this is the internet after-all.

As for you being in the dark, I'm not trying to insult you or anything, just hypothesizing , but is it because it's late at night and your parents want to go to sleep, and consequently yell at you that the landern light is on?

mrhappyface
Group Admin

287816 287813 My plan was to have my followers make a bunch of "Dispoasable" accounts and then use them to spam nachoYEAH's wall. That way we could post things like Goatse and not get our actuall acounts banned.

And as for being in the dark, My parents are out of town for easter break. Ya know what, just forget I said anything. Stalin I will kill you for this.

Ducreux'ed
Group Admin

Well why can't you turn the lights on?!? is the bulb out... ok forget that, I'ma try and make a script that spams her profile with gore and whatnot. I'll share it if I succeed

mrhappyface
Group Admin

287881 Read the comment I just posted on her wall. It's revolting! :pinkiecrazy:

Ducreux'ed
Group Admin

Fuck! you weren't kidding were you, That was heartless, Hail Satan!

mrhappyface
Group Admin

287883 are you any good at writing Rape clopfics?

Ducreux'ed
Group Admin

Upon further inspection she also wrote a poorly done death fic about you expressing her raw hatred. Victory. Also seems you were right about her really not being a troll and her simply being a stupid 13 year old.

She might even publish a Deathfic, btw has she sent any death threats yet?

Ducreux'ed
Group Admin

Never tried, We'll find out if you tell me why I'd need to write one.

mrhappyface
Group Admin

287888 I need one of me raping her, and then forcing her to have sex with her parents bodies, to post upon her wall and then as a blog post for me.

Ducreux'ed
Group Admin

Alas I don't think I can pull something like that off, you're better at graphic stuff then I am, I'd be best with character development if I actually bothered to write a story.
Your previous stories are a testament to that, there is noone better for this then you.
You could ask jiopop for help? Know how to set up a pirate pad?

mrhappyface
Group Admin

287893 no, sadly I am mostly technologicly retared.

Ducreux'ed
Group Admin

http://piratepad.net/MCCchdqFUg
There's the lobby, basically it's Microsoft word online.

Meow Te-Sung
Group Admin

287909 287894 I'm pretty sure He was having sex.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18