Rainbow Dash Fan Club 715 members · 1,581 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Okay so basically I want to take an a new step in my writing in romance genre and I want to make FlutterDash fic as a thank you to all my followers which had just reached 75.

but I need help in how to write about Fluttershy, she's a character I havent gone as indepth with as I have with Dash and I was looking for some guidence for those who might be into this type of fic, also even though I have already made a story on shipping I kinda need more guidence on that aswell i.e how Dash would react in cannon yada yada yada

also if you know any good artists that could do cover art that would be a bonus :scootangel:

thanks for reading and if you want to help leave a comment :scootangel:

I would love to help. In fact I helped start a group just for this kind of issue. Crazy Cannon Bouncers

We throw ideas around constantly on the Steam group. Just last night two of the guys sat in on Gdocs with me for two hours and helped to revamp an entire chapter. It's waayyy better than what I would have come up with alone. I do editing for two of the members on a regular basis. So it's pretty tight knit, with reliable regulars, and when you're feelin' down we'll throw a massive volley of D'aaww pics at you and you can 'hnngg' out in a corner. :raritywink:

Oh right, probably helps to mention...PM me if you want help. I'll join you in Gdocs and run through your story with you.

1863942 great, well i need to go soon how about tomorrow at 5pm U.K time if thats okay with you :scootangel:

I think thats about 9am here (california). I should be awake around that time. I usually sleep close to it because I have a night job. But just drop me a pm. If I am up, I'll have fimfic on. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5