Group Admin

As if you didn't understand from the title...:trollestia:

~ Orion

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

"Damn. This place is quiet..."

*Looks around and grabs a coffee cup

"I can wait."

~ Major Orion, Callsign Specter, Royal Equestrian Air Force, First Investigatory Squadron Tango, 22nd Air Attack Squadron, 1st Element "Talon" Squadron.

Captain Shattered Skies, Callsign Ribbon, Independent States Allied Air Force, 118th Tactical Fighter Wing, Mobius Squadron (So original I know)

Captain James 'Cobra', Callsign Grabcr, Osean Air Defense Force (Belkan Defector), 229th Tactical Fighter Squadron (Reformed) Former Belkan Air Force and Grey Men 8492nd, Grabcr Squadron (Have to do)

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

287656>>288392

For this... I'm tempted to use this map instead.

So chose a fraction, my friends...

Have Fun!

I Inadvertently chose my faction already. ISAF all the way.

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

Aye. Good choice.

VDNKh
Group Admin

Well, Technocracy has something going for it. I'm going in with the Khimaros. :flutterrage:

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

Very well. Khimaros it is. I work for Abysus.

Ensign Blaze Silverstein, Callsign: Blaze, Republic of Karalia Air Force, 222nd Wardog Fighter Squadron.

"Put me in an F-18 or a SU-47 and watch those bandits drop like steel rain!" :rainbowkiss:

Silver out!

Aw, so little Ace Combat fans. There should be more :applecry:

Anyway, Captain Skyshot, callsign Avalanche of the Royal Equestrian Air Force's 41st Tactical Fighter Squadron reporting for duty.

smoers06
Group Contributor

Flight Commander Cole Tharen
Callsign: Rogue 1
501st Fighter Squadron
United Human Federation Air Force (yes, I added my own faction from my story)
"Hmm, looks like this place has seen better days." He mused to himself, taking a seat. He grabbed his own coffee mug, and sipped it contents. "I heard this was the place for pilots to meet, I hope they weren't wrong."

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

Once we're through, there'll be NO shortage of volunteers. NONE at all.

Oh, and that wasn't coffee. Toilet is down the hall and to your left. Try to aim your puke correctly?

~ Orion

smoers06
Group Contributor

Cole stopped, slowly setting the mug down.
"Well played." He said, before making a mad dash for the restroom.

TAB

510427 510360
Retired 1st Lt. Northern, Callsign Zmeya 1

Yuktobanian mercenary, formerly 142nd Yuke air wing.

Planes of choice: SU-47 (Main), Mig-31 (Interceptor), SU-37(Multirole), or SU-33 (Naval)

Physical description: Unicorn, skilled with magical multitasking. His coat is mainly brown with slightly darker hooves; His hair is mainly red, with blue accents to highlight them.

"Hell, you guys are already sick of me." North chuckled, watching the human run towards the bathroom. "Come on, we mercs already got it bad enough."

smoers06
Group Contributor

Cole came around the corner, still looking green.
"A Mercenary? Ha!" The human laughed. "I wouldn't
Be paid enough to fly a biplane! Let alone my F-15. But I suppose you mercs are worse off than us. Somewhat."

TAB

512018 "Come on, getting paid to travel the World and fly ain't as bad as it sounds. Hell, my pay here is ten times as much when I served with Yuktobania." He chided, using his magic to pick up the extra coffee cup sitting on the table at the same time.

"This tastes like crap."

smoers06
Group Contributor

"That's because it probably is crap," Cole said taking. "I was part of the defense of Equestria during the Griffin Invasion, you?"

TAB

512046 "Hunting down runaways and defectors from the griffons. My Mig-31 handles that that a charm, and they paid well. Sure a couple of them looked like they wanted to eat me, but a good buck and they were done." North recollected, "Not the most glamorous work, but I liked it."

smoers06
Group Contributor

"The Mig's are alright," Cole said. "But i prefer F-series: 16, 15, 22; Good old Usean firepower. I flew the lot of them during the war. Poor Griffins didn't know what hit 'em."

TAB

512159 "Ha, the only only one of those you'll see my flying is a F-14 or -18, the rest of those are just flimsy toys with big engines. Try a Sukhoi, those handle like a charm once you master them." North said with a smile, "To bad the griffins can't handle them."

smoers06
Group Contributor

"I'll be sure to when I get the chance," Cole said. "But F-22 handles like a charm. The Griffins had us outnumbered 3 to 1, we didn't lose a single craft. Partially due to our skill, and Partially because of the 22's speed. But here's the kicker, there was a squadron who did the same thing in the beginning of the invasion, but they were flying F-4's!"

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

512189>>512170

Heh... Ah... Guess this isn't the prefect time to say that my favorite plane is the X-02 Wyvern...

Just sayin.

TAB

520083 Nah, I'd take a ADFX-02 Morgan over that any day. It can barely take two hits, even on lower difficulties.

Mine as well.

Guess I'll use the main chaacter from my fanfic.

Colonel Maverick. "Lunar 1" or "Spade" Lunar Sqdn.
New Lunar Republic Air Force
3rd Air Division, 13th Tactical Fighter Squadron
Whitemare AFB NLR Equestria
SU-37 (briefly flew the CFA-44)

Before that:
NLRAF 24th TFS. "Heckler 2" Night Hecklers Sqdn. MiG-21-97
NLRAF 2nd TRS (training Sqdn.) T-38
Mercenary pilot.

First job (soon to be again?)
"Garuda 1"
Crystal Empire Air Force
Fighter Squadron 12 (Garuda Squadron)
F-15S/MTD
Gracemareia AFB, Crystal Empire

Setton
Group Admin

4th Air Wing
No. 409th Tactical Fighter Squadron, "MEDIA NOX MERIDIES NOSTER" (Midnight is our Noon)
NATION: Kingdom of Felis, Royal Felisian Air Force
AIRCRAFT: Sukhoi SU-35S (Solid White)
CALLSIGN: Archangel (Hence the solid white fighter, an angel dancing in the skies)
NAME: Tyler Lynch "Arky or Archangel"
STATION: (Felisian Forces Base) FFB Chatham, Miramichi
-------------------------
He stepped into the small building quietly, watching as some pilots whined over the shitty coffee, and two sharring past experiences.. He slowly walked to the coffee maker, and dumped his "special concoction" (A really bad "homemade" mixture) down the sink with a smile, and started a fresh pot. Using the time to observe the pilots in the room...
-------------------------
I also decided to go the extra mile, and research a fitting squadron patch, so here you go.

TAB

512189 536166>>535629

"3 to 1? Ha, that's nothing like the Revolution. When it started, we were just a small group of college students protesting the government." North's face involuntarily dropped to the ground for a moment. "Imagine it, a group of twenty college students against a platoon of stormponies. It was a massacre." Northern shook himself, trying his best to clear his head. "That was in the past though. No need to dig up old memories."

North quickly took note of the both the pitch black and snow white stallions that had also entered the bar, but he paid no head to them for the moment.

(If you two want, would could get you two into RP. We always need more people)

Setton
Group Admin

(Sure, a new one, or the currently running one? I have an idea for my OC joining the current one. Human or Pony form.)

TAB

536347 (Current. Human or pony is up to you, but I see a pony easier to insert.)

smoers06
Group Contributor

Cole nodded knowingly,
"I know the feeling," he said. "At the beginning of the war, the damn Griffins launched chemical strikes across Equestria, targeting humans specifically. We lost thousands, the poor bastards never got a fighting chance. When the invasion began, it was only us and one other squadron trying to hold them back." The pilot looked down, casting back in his memories. Then he looked up, a sad smile. "But we're not going to honor their memories by digging up their graves."

Setton
Group Admin

(Understood)

TAB

536360>>536363

Northern chuckled, "That'd be a weird way of remembering them. In Yuktobania, we just drink. Speaking of which, I haven't had one all day." North turned around to face the white stallion. He quickly called, "Hey, are you just going to stand there or come over here and take our orders?"

Setton
Group Admin

He frowned, Take orders? Oh for christs sake... Just like Oshawa all over again.

"Do I look like a damn waiter to you? If you want a drink, get off your ass and get it yourself." He said, walking past them and relaxing into a recliner.

"Besides, you have legs and a heartbeat, so use'em."

(By the RP, the Solar vs. NLR right? Or this little impromptu one?)

TAB

536440 "Whoops. You were just standing over there so long, I assumed. Fuck, I really need a drink." North rubbed his head before he made his way over to the bar, ordering the strongest drink they had. He promptly made his way back over to the pilot's area, taking a seat at the main table. He took a tentative sip at his drink.

"Man, everything at this bar tastes horrible." North grumbled before turning back to the other pilot. "So, you're a pilot then? What country?"

(The Solar vs. NLR one, sorry for the confusion :derpytongue2:)

Setton
Group Admin

"I'm a Major in the Royal Felisian Air Force, Lynch by the way." He stated. "That wasn't always the case though, never was always a Felisian." He explained, remembering the incident that ended his previous career. Sending a shiver up his spine, balling his fists in response.

(Not a problem)

TAB

536521 "Ah, I see we're opposites then. I got fed up with mine and left to travel the world and fly. The money is a bonus." North could sense the human's discomfort. "Something bothering you? If you don't want to talk about, we could switch the topic."

Edit: Alright, you're clear to join the RP. Now we just need to find a way to get you in as smoothly as possible.

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

536360>>536521>>536617

SO... MUCH... IMPROMPTU...

HOW DA CRAP DID THIS MISS MY NOTIFICATIONS???

TAB

537147>>536521

Bad timing obviously. I think I may have forgotten to reply your comment too. :derpytongue2:

Also for Rundown: Would you rather be SE or NLR? I'm going assume you're a human too.

smoers06
Group Contributor

If you join the NLR, your character could be part of the United Human Federation, if you join the Solar Empir, you could be part of Cerberus, a group of humans with special powers.

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

537204>>537215>>536521

It's your choice, really. Both sides are evenly matched right about now.

"Oh. And a new batch of apple cider is in!" Orion begins to toss bottles.

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

You never really had to ask, I did mention that RP's are for everyone.

smoers06
Group Contributor

Just make sure you read it first, lot of stuff going on now.

Cole caught the bottle.
"Sweet!" He said. "This has to be better than Estovakian Vodka. That tastes like dirt. Probably because they put dirt in it...."

TAB

537220>>537215>>289437

Northern caught the bottle, swishing it around a bit before taking a massive swig.

"Now this is alcohol!" He cheered, downing the rest of his drink. He grabbed another bottle and downed that one just as quick, "You guys better drink up, I can down a few more." North continued, his face wide with a smile.

Shattered was enjoying a peaceful nap, emphasis on was. Now somepony was shouting about drinking something, and the additional noise had woken him. Now awake, he gave a stretch and a yawn before looking around to find the source of the disturbance. As he looked around he noted a few new people until, suddenly, ballistic beverages began to rain from the sky. Shattered ducked as a amber bottle sailed over his head and landed perfectly upon the table he had be resting his head on. He took a moment to admire the impressive toss before opening and taking a small sip of the thick brown liquid. Shattered frowned for a moment before swallowing forcefully.

"Bleck! Who would ferment perfectly good apple cider!"

Setton
Group Admin

537257 537246>>537220
"No, I never left in the normal sense.." He rubbed his hands together, "In laymans terms, I died." He said bluntly.

(I'm currently thinking of a twist, having the Kingdom of Felis join. But what side is currently up in the sky, as the nation itself has a decent/ok military, with high-risk projects and weapons.. As well as a legendary pilot who was "lost" in the assault on the Chandilier, shot down and never found after giving it all to defend Garuda team. But he never died, just vanished into history..)

smoers06
Group Contributor

(That sounds good, since Talisman is in the RP as a UHF Pilot, she could react to seeing the pilot again. But how should we introduce the Kingdom? A human nation independent of the Federation?)
"Wait, you mean marked gunned down and out?" Cole asked. "Not just MIA?"

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

537501>>537467

(Ah! You could appear in aid of the Human Federation in the attack of their homelands! They're having... Some domestic issues now.)

"PFFT, shut up, Shattered. All pilots drink Cider. And it's not bloody fermented." Orion herself dropped of a twelve pack of cold cider on Northern's head.

"Drink up." She laughed. Then she noticed the new guy.

"Don't I know you...?" He did look kinda familiar...

"Really? If that's the case, then this is the worst cider I have ever had or it is the oldest cider in existence. Excuse me while I go drink some soap to get the taste out of my mouth." Of course he wasn't going to actually drink soap, but he could pass up a chance to over exaggerate.

NocturnalEagle
Group Admin

Orion looks at the new guy.

"I swear, I've seen you before..." She murmurs.

"Really? If that's the case, then this is the worst cider I have ever had or it is the oldest cider in existence. Excuse me while I go drink some soap to get the taste out of my mouth."

"You know what, Shattered? I'm pretty sure that the bar is open."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 80