The Gamers 23 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Ferote
Group Admin

mine is TF2

Comment posted by AJTheMightyGamer deleted Dec 15th, 2012

Favorite game ever is to small of a list for me. So i think i will make a list.

Final Fantasy 4,7,8 and 10:heart: I could go on, but that would be a pain.:pinkiecrazy:
Legend of Dragoon:heart:
GoW series:heart:
MGS series:heart:
Halo series:rainbowdetermined2:
CoD:Mw 3:rainbowdetermined2:
Street Fighter:rainbowdetermined2:
Mortal Kombat:rainbowdetermined2:
Mario:moustache:
Legend of Zelda:moustache:

Favorite game, huh? I really can't pick one game out of every one I've played but there are quite a few outstanding ones. How about I do best in category?

Multiplayer Shooter: Team Fortress 2
Role-Playing: Dragon Age: Origins, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Mass Effect
Strategy: XCOM; Firaxis reboot and MicroProse classics alike.
Horror: Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Others: The Walking Dead, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Legend of Zelda series
Guilty Pleasure: Heavy Rain :twilightsheepish:

516630 Dragon Age....such a beautiful game.

516687 I know, the game was incredible. I can never decide whether I liked the story or the characters more, lol

516947 Lol Yeah I agree with that. XD The characters had wonderful back storys that conflicted to the story itself and the fact that you could fall in love with some of the characters made it great. Character creation was pretty cool to. though it was a bit lacking in total designing. But I loved it.

516967 Indeed. I found my self developing a form of emotional attachment with every character in my party. Also, in my time spent with the series' fandom, I couldn't help but notice that not only did people love particular characters, some of them were absolutely despised. People didn't hate them because of faulty writing, but simply as individuals. Though I can never bring myself to hate a character in this way, I do feel that this greatly attests to their believability.

517041 Yes same, I completely agree with you there. I loved all the characters for different reasons. And people hating the characters themselves are just thoughts about there personality and such. But thats what made them believable. all of them had faults and pros to them.

Black ops, not the second (terrible connection caused that)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9